EPILOGUE

KNOCK! Knock!

She heard someone knocking on the door. Two sharp knocks. Pause. Three soft knocks. Pause. Two sharp knocks.

Good. It's them; she thought, heaving a deep sigh of relief.

"Come in," she said and the door opened, revealing two men who seemed to be in their mid 30's. One is dark-skinned and tall while the other is white and short. After seeing that they don't have other company, only then did she removed the bandanna covering her face.

"Hey, after working with us for almost 8 years, you still don't trust us?" Black asked as he approached the lady who sat on a couch. He grabbed her face and tried to kiss her but she flinched in distaste, shunning him.

"Get your hands off me," she firmly said, avoiding eye contact.

"Until when are you gonna accept reality Black?" White teased, laughing. "The beautiful mystery lady can't be yours. No one can have her."

She told them to stop making fun of her and ordered them to sit on the couch. They started to discuss how far Black and White have accomplished in their research.

"Hao," she softly remarked a while later after hearing their reports.

Many believed she was dead, but the night after her burial, the God of the Dead brought her back to life. She was given a new heart – one that is different from the others. It is grey like rock and is purely metallic. It has seven chambers with different carvings that represent the color of the rainbow. Whatever tools that'll be used against it, her heart won't break.

She rose from her deathbed and walked on Earth once more.

She was Taiwan, the daughter of Asia and China's twin sister.

She had gone incognito after having her second life. She had been hiding in a ghost town somewhere faraway. No one else has seen her, only Black and White; her trusted researchers.

Whether she has a plan or not, nobody knows.

xx

THE END

Thank you so much for reading this far guys. I love you :)

[ Vote. Comment. Share. ]