One

Author's P.O.V.

"What?!"

You shout out, questioning your boss. "What do you mean, you hired a body guard?!" Your boss replies. "I have to. I'm very concerned about your safety (Name). You're still young and famous people are easily targeted by bad people. Especially a young porn star like you..." You scoff, placing your hands on your hips. "Don't I deal with people like that on the set everyday?" Your boss sighs, "Please (Name). You must be concerned for once. Besides, that's on the big screen and I always tell you this. I have to have permission before you get fucked by a actor or actress first. You're still young!"

"Whatever..."

You reply, walking away to your dressing. "Sorry I'm late sir. I bumped into traffic on the way here and well... I assume I missed something." He turns at the white-haired ninja. "Your late! And yes! You missed our actress be just as stubborn as ever. She denies that she needs a bodyguard." The boss sighs. "I don't know how to make her understand that anyone can just simply pick her up and assault her. It won't be like a movie when that happens..." The white-haired man replies. "Don't worry. I'll make sure she stays out of trouble." He turns at him. "Thank you Kakashi Hatake. I sure hope so... She's able to get away from our daily guards. Let's hope she doesn't get passed you." Kakashi puts his hands into his pocket. "Nope, she won't. I used to be in the Anbu Black Ops. It'll take a little more than what she does to the others to take me down." Then he takes out a book and begins reading it. "So, where is she now? I do have to protect her, don't I?" Her boss nods, "Yes. (Name) is in her dressing room to the left."

Kakashi walks towards your dressing room then knocks on the door. "Hello miss (Name). May I come in?" You reply. "Yeah, whatever." He starts to understand of how very worried your boss is about your safety. Kakashi enters in the room, closing the door behind him. "Miss (Name). I'm-" Kakashi becomes interrupted by your attitude as you start taking off your shirt. "Yeah, yeah. You're the new guy for the movie." He becomes confused, "What?" Then notices what's happening once he becomes pushed to the wall. "Hey wait!" She replies. "Don't play dumb with me. We're practicing our lines for the movie. Why else would you be in here?"

Suddenly, you pull his mask down and...