Twenty-One

The opening night of Make-Out Tactics!

Kakashi's P.O.V.

"Unbelievable... it was the opening night of my favorite book. I'm not just here as a fan, nor a guest. I'm also here as a star... " I think to myself as I prepare for the movie night premiere. I look at the hanger on the wall, holding tonight's outfit. However, do I really want to wear something famous-like suit? Or should I wear what (Name) knows and loves me for? Oh, which one should I pick? Which one should I pick for (Name)? The one that I love...

Your P.O.V.

This day, this night has finally arrived... the dream that my father and I had always wanted, dreamed, and worked together on since I told him that I wanted to be in this movie. He must be very proud of me right now. I'm proud of myself as well. I turn at he hanger to see tonight's outfit, to see the fancy and shininess style that I usually love and wear to events like this. However, it was very exposed... I turned to the other wall, seeing an outfit that looks a little different. Not what many of fans usually see me in, only if I was in a family-friendly film. However, Kakashi has seen me in styles like this many times before. I look back at the other outfit. Which one should I chose? The fancy and exposed? Or the style that I have always worn around Kakashi? The one that I love...