Eleven

"I guess I shouldn't try. I might as well wait until I actually do it, for real with someone that I really don't know..."

Author's P.O.V.

Finally arriving to the airport. You step out of the limo in a nice outfit, less exposed than usual. "Hey (Name). What's with the sudden change in clothing? You usually like to arrive at airports in style." You reply to your boss. "Not today. I'm waiting until after the movie is made." You turn to watch Kakashi step out as well, he stares at you, you stare back as you both have nothing to say. Its been this way since last night. Since the rejection...

Your P.O.V.

We finally arrive at the airport. Instead of my usual departure fancy and exposed outfits I would wear to say goodbye to all my fans in this area. I chose to go nice and less exposed. My boss asks me about my change in clothing, I inform him. "I'm waiting until after the movie is made." I turn to watch Kakashi step out the limo, he stares at me, I stare back. Its been very silent between us since last night. Since his rejection towards me...

Kakashi's P.O.V.

"We should be going sir. Miss (Name), are you ready to go on your flight?" I say in much mature tone towards this young movie star. With nothing else to say towards her, not since last night. She only nods before we all entered inside. Once we do, the fans beginning shouting our for but this time its the younger ones. "Its (Name)! (Name), we love you so much!" One teenager shouts to her as (Name) waves and smiles gently back. Until a group of teens hold up a sign. "Happy Birthday". I think, why would they hold that up?

Your P.O.V.

I walk through the airport as I wave and smile gently at my young fans until a group of teens hold up a sign that says happy birthday. I smile, blending the real emotions that I feel about that sign. "Happy Early Birthday (Name)! We love you so much! We can't wait to see your next movie! We love you!" The group of teens, my biggest fans shout as they encourage my younger ones to sing Happy Birthday to me. "Thank you everyone. You're too kind. I'll be back home soon."

Author's P.O.V.

After entering the plan that is your flight to where the movie's gonna take place. You enter your private section of the plan. Wanting privacy from everyone while Kakashi continues to figure out about your fans excitement for her birthday. Until when the day of your birthday arrived...

Kakashi's P.O.V.

I stand outside the door of (Name)'s room, hearing the boss sing Happy Birthday. Waking her up to what she feels to be irritating today. "Really father? Must you always do that?" I lift my head then turn to look at the man without them noticing, confused. "Father?" Her father replies. "Oh come on, you're finally eighteen. The number you have been waiting. The number you have always been counting down to every year since you made it your goal to be in one of films for Master Jiriaya's books. Today is that day (Name). You're 18!" Her father says cheerfully, happy for his girl. While I turns my head away, shocked as her father adds. "Now, you're old enough to be in this movie." My eyes widen, completely surprised as I shout in my thoughts by this discovery...

(Name) is a virgin?!