Twenty-Two

Author's P.O.V.

After you prepared yourself for the event, you stepped out of your dressing to the sight of Kakashi, patiently waiting. "Hey (Name). Ready to go?" He asks you, you nod before you both begin walking outside to a smaller limo, simple with small seats. Enough for at least three or four which included drinks. Kakashi opens door for you, you thank him. "Oh (Name)." He stops you by the sound of his voice. You turn, "Yes?" Kakashi smiles gently. "You look beautiful..."

Finally arriving at the opening night, the driver steps out to open the door for you two. The door opens to the sounds of fans cheering for you. Kakashi steps out first then offers your hand, you take as you step out. "Is that (Name)?"

Your P.O.V.

I come out from my dressing to the sight of Kakashi, waiting for me. I smile, glad of the outfit choice that he has chose. His Jonin outfit but it wasn't completely casual. I noticed he had some celebrity style in his outfit. Made me smile even more with a light blush. "Hey (Name). Ready to go?" He asks me, I nod before we both begin walking outside to a smaller limo compared to my traveling one. This one only carries about three riders in the back with some drinks offered. Kakashi opens the door for me but stops me, telling me. "You look beautiful..." I smile back at his gentle smile, mentally glad of the outfit choice that I had chose...

We make it to grand event, the driver opens the door as I begin hearing the crowd of cheers. Shouting my name, Kakashi first steps out then offers his hand, I accept as he helps me step out. Once I do, the crowd becomes almost speechless. "Is that (Name)?" Some of them ask after they see me exit the limo in a (color) dress, long and formal. Not too long, but lower than my knees but with some shiny style that I love around my waist and around the bottom. No sleeves, with straps to hold my dress as there's small jewels along the chest line of my dress. As for my (color) hair, I have light curls with a special hair piece from my mother holding some it back as my hair still flows so beautifully down. Kakashi turns at me, offering his arm. "Shall we, (Name)?" I smile at him. "Yes, Kakashi."

Kakashi's P.O.V.

When the crowd sees this beautiful young woman of mine step out of the limo. They become silent, wondering who she was. Is this (Name) as they stare at her and her latest design of wear that they had never seen (Name) dress like before at mature-like films before. I offer my arm to her, "Shall we, (Name)?" She smiles at me. "Yes, Kakashi." As we began walking, the crowd begins cheering, realizing that this was their (Name) walking down the red carpet. Until suddenly, two little kids run up to her. "(Name)! (Name)! We love you so much! Can we have your autograph? Please?!" I was alert and curious to why there would be two young children here until their mother catches up to them in short breaths. "Please forgive me miss (Name). My daughters are your biggest fans. They begged me to bring them here to see you." I was unsure of how (Name) would react until I see her smile at the two girls...

Your P.O.V.

Two little kids run up to me, shouting my name with excitement as they tell me how much they love me before they ask for my autograph. I have a glance at Kakashi, noticing that he is alert and curious of this situation until the children's mother catches up. "Please forgive me miss (Name). My daughters are your biggest fans. They begged me to bring them here to see you." A moments of her daughters being exciting as they wait for my reply to what they're begging for. Until I smile at them...

"Sure. I'll give you my autograph. Do you want a picture as well?"

I say, shocking Kakashi while the two young fans start screaming in excitement. I take the items that they had from them along with their sharpie and begin signing them. Then after, their mother takes out her camera and begins taking pictures of her daughters with me. "Hey! Who's he?" One of the girls ask, pointing at Kakashi. I smile. "He's my bodyguard." But then, I go to their level and whisper. "He's also the actor in my new movie that's playing here tonight. As my lover..." They start fan-girl screaming.

"Ah! He's so cute! Can we have his autograph and picture too?!

Kakashi's P.O.V.

"Huh?" I turn at them as a reaction to the girls' fan-girl screaming as they call me cute before asking for my autograph and picture. "Me?" They reply. "She told us that you're her lover in her new movie! Please?!" I look at (Name)'s expressions, causing me to think. "Damn it. Does she realize that they're too young for this movie?" I look back at the two young, really young fans and nod. "Sure." I autograph their items too and take pictures with them too. But before (Name) and I continued walking, we had a final picture with the girls as a group. Leaving them blushing red and beyond happy. "Thank you for coming." (Name) says while waving goodbye to them.

Something has changed... the continuing of the film making. Her outfit choice tonight, and now, how she's behaving towards her fans. What has got into (Name)? Its as if she has become someone new. New and more attractive to me...