Two

Suddenly, you pull his mask down and...

His eyes widen in shock, your lips are connected to his as they crash with each other while he feels her intense desire for more...

Kakashi's P.O.V.

I enter (Name)'s room and I immediately become ambushed by this young movie star. Pulling her shirt off before she shoves me against the wall and then unexpectedly, she pulls my mask down and begins kissing my lips. "Oh damn... she's so damn sexy. Her kissing is amazing too." I think as the kissing continues, feeling chills throughout his body. "She really doesn't know that I'm not her movie partner." I add to my thoughts, as soon as her lips part. "(Name). This is a misunderstanding. I'm not- Ugh!" She smirks, "You must be a virgin if you behave this way towards a woman." A few moans slip out of me by accident, I look down to see that she has already gone to far to where she's now touching my erection.

Your P.O.V.

"You must be a virgin if you behave this way towards a woman." I say with a smirk as a few moans slip out of the white-haired, sexy ass man when I skip the beginning and go straight to one of the best things to hearing a man's pleasure. I begin stroking him as I feel him becoming hard. "(Name). Please. I'm not who you think I am." I don't listen. This man was too damn sexy to try and stop now. I connect my lips with his mask again as I increase my stroking. "Ugh. (Name)!" I smile stroking and squeezing him harder, to hear his amazing and sexy moans. Even sexier to hear my name be moaned out by this stranger. Whoever this stranger was, he sure reacted different than the others that I had fucked around with in the past... I think to myself as I become even more turned on by this white-haired stranger.

"Damn it. He's too damn hot for me to stop now. I want him."

Kakashi's P.O.V.

My heart's pounding insanely. I'm losing control of this battle, watching this porn star pleasure me so good. "Wait! (Name)!" I shout, she lowers herself down to the level of my erection. "(Name). You need to stop. I'm not your movie partner." I throw my head back, she begins to work on me so well and not stopping for a moment. Its as if she's trying to make me moan and shout out for her. Which it begins to work as I moan out, moan in pleasure and her name. Desiring for more, I grab a few strands of her hair, wanting more.

"Damn it. She's making this too damn hot. I don't want her to stop..."