Seven

Kakashi's P.O.V.

I can truly tell now, that (Name) has never, never had been through something like this before. How is this young minor a porn star? Why would they let her? I make a light, not wanted to stay in silence with the hurtful entertainment of her emotions easily being read through her like a book. I interrupted (Name)'s deep thinking. "Would you like to talk about it (Name)?" She looks at me, I had my book down on my lap as I stare at her with worry. She looks away, being stubborn but I knew she was only acting. I knew she was hurt. I sit beside her. "I'm here to protect you (Name). You can tell me anything that you wish to say."

Your P.O.V.

You couldn't pretend to be stubborn any longer with him. Not when you're feeling like this. "I'm here to protect you (Name). You can tell me anything that you wish to say." Kakashi informs me with a gentle smile after he sits beside me in a distance, not intruding my comfort zone. He waits patiently for probably nothing from me except my stubbornness until I turn at him and hugged him. "Thank you Kakashi..." I say as my eyes begin watering. "Thank you for stopping him. For protecting me."

Kakashi's P.O.V.

I wasn't expecting any reply besides her stubbornness until she turns at me and hugs me. "Thank you Kakashi..." (Name) replies as her eyes begin watering. "Thank you for stopping him. For protecting me." Although I'm not sure if I should do this or was even allowed because I'm her protector but. I reply as gently pull (Name) into the hug more. "You're welcome (Name)." After she pulls away, she makes a light blush. "Kakashi. I hadn't been practicing my lines. Especially the lines that involves the male lead actor. Would you like to help me practice my lines?" I my heart pounds. "Is she asking me to practicing the love scene lines with her???" I think while she retrieves her script and reveals one of the scenes in her script. I blush. "Can you?"

Your P.O.V.

I notice that he pulls me in more into the hug as he replies. "You're welcome (Name)." My heart begins pounding, feeling aroused but at the same time it wasn't the acting aroused. I feel safe with this man and I feel real desires towards him. I pull away as I lightly blush. "Kakashi. I hadn't been practicing my lines. Especially the lines that involve the male lead actor. Would you like to help me practice my lines?" I had no idea what he was thinking, seeing a light blush appear as I retrieve my script then sit beside him to show him one of the scenes in my script. I really see the blush on his face while I ask. "Can you?..."