Twenty-Seven

Kakashi's P.O.V.

"Huh?" I think, staring at (Name) with a confused expression as I add to my thoughts. "What does she mean by a special treat?"

Your P.O.V.

I sigh. "After all that's happened. I believe that I should share it all to my fans, my family, and most of all..." I turn at Kakashi. "I should share it with you, Kakashi Hatake. Originally hired as my bodyguard. He end up becoming my movie partner. However during the time that you were by my side."

"You were more than just a bodyguard that's meant to protect me. You became my lover, Kakashi."

Kakashi's P.O.V.

I was silent as she informs her fans that she has a treat that she believes it should be shared until she turns at me. Adding me to who she wants to share this moment with as she adds, causing me to become speechless. "You were more than just a bodyguard that's meant to protect me. You are my lover, Kakashi." I really wanted to know now what this thing is that she has for everyone, especially me that has her have expressing strong emotions towards me in front of the entire crowd. (Name) begins explaining.

Your P.O.V.

I close my eyes to take a deep breath before looking at the crowd as I begin explaining. "I had created a music video of my production experience throughout the Make-Out Tactics film. Both the good and the bad. With a song that only tonight, I'll be doing the honors to sing to all of you. This song is from a inspirational singer of mine. Celine Dion...

[I hope this is the perfect song, please. I love Celine.]

[song lyrics are highlighted! I don't own song!]

Author's P.O.V.

You turn at one of the staff members, giving him the signal to turn on the video. You take a deep breath again with the mic near your face. The lights draw low as everyone including Kakashi looks up at the screen and you. You begin singing as the music video plays. All stay silent, hearing you sing and watch the video.

In the beginning, clips of you arguing about having a bodyguard as it goes further to where a stranger tries taking pictures of you. Even moment when the previous actor threatened you...

I'll be forever thankful baby. You're the one who held me up. Never let me fall. You're the one who saw me through. Through it all...

As you went further into the song, clips of your happiness shown. Happiness with your father and the staff. Clips of Kakashi as your protector, protecting you from perverts and be beside you through the trip on the way here.

A light in the dark, shining your love into my life. You've been my inspiration. Through the lies you were the truth. My world is a better place because of you.

Suddenly there clips of being threatened and harassed by the previous actor appear, surprising them as more clips show. Of Kakashi saving you from the jerk who nearly raped you, as everyone can hear the words that Kakashi told him. "Get away from (Name). One step closer to her and I'll kill you. No mercy." As the audience watch more of Kakashi loving and supporting you. The moments of you and him loving each other with love and happiness through gentle smiles. As the ending comes close to its end with the movie's best scene. You and Kakashi's love scene...

I'm everything I am because you loved me...