Twenty-Three

Welcome! Welcome ladies and gentlemen to the night you have all waited for. The Make-Out Tactics Movie!

Author's P.O.V.

Your father announces to the crowd, filled with excitement as they're forced to be silenced by his voice. "Now. You must be full aware of the main lead actress of this film is. My one and only daughter, (First Name, Last Name)" They give a loud applause and cheers then he adds. "And let me introduce the lead actor of this film, who plays the lover. Kakashi Hatake!" There's applause and cheers as Kakashi stands, waving to everyone around him as he stands where he is until he decides to sit down. Sitting right beside you as the movie's about to begin...

As the movie continues, there's whispers throughout the crowd to how impressed they are. Expressing their opinion that its much better than the previous they had seen. "My god. These scenes that (Name) and her movie lover are in together. So much feels. It makes me wanna cry with joy." You smile, hearing such compliments whisper through the crowd around you while Kakashi notices these emotions, placing his hand on yours as he manages to have your hand in his, holding it. Then the scene finally arrives...

Your P.O.V.

As I'm mixed in happy emotions, hearing whispers in the crowd compliment the love between me and Kakashi in the film. Its very happy for me. I wonder if they know that our feelings isn't an act. Kakashi notices my expressions, placing his hand upon mine as he manages to get my hand to be held by his. Then the scene finally arrives...

"Here it comes (Name). Our love scene."

Kakashi whispers as softly as he could into my ear so no one could hear. My heart starts pounding. Nervous to how everyone would react and even nervous to how I looked doing it with Kakashi on the screen. Because my first time was actually done on the big screen...

Kakashi's P.O.V.

The love scene between me and (Name) finally arrives. My heart starts pounding as I become very nervous. Something like this would usually make me excited but because its me on the big screen. I felt more nervous than excitement. I'm not sure if excitement is even in my dictionary at this moment. Especially the fact that they changed the lines a bit to make this scene perfect...

Especially the fact that it wasn't just (Name)'s first time. It was also mine as well...