Thirteen

Author's P.O.V.

A few days later, the male lead actor finally arrived, LATE...

"You're late. Why are you late?" Your father questions the man, he replies. "Delays. You know how those can be. Delays always slow your schedule down. Its a pain, but what can you do?" After making his excuse, he asks about the lead actress. "I would like to introduce to you (Name). She'll be the female lead actress and movie partner. I hope you two get along nicely." He nods while trying to hide the smirk within his smile. "Don't worry sir. We will..."

Kakashi's P.O.V.

Everyone says that I'm always late but this guy was late by three days. Delays is so not the reason why it took him this long. I think as I watch the introduction be made and notice the smirk that he's trying so hard to hide within his smile while he replies to (Name)'s father. "Don't worry sir. We will..." Suspicious. I have to keep my eye on this guy, for (Name)'s sake.

Your P.O.V.

I finally become introduced to the male lead actor, who's very late as it causes us to be delayed of the film. I pretend to smile as his presence and the way he speaks towards my father makes me feel uneasy. Once my father leaves, he comes close to me. "So why don't you tell me a little about yourself? I'm sure you're a interesting female to talk to." I now become uncomfortable as he's intruding my space and speaking this way to me. We just met, you jerk. I think, wanting to say desperately but by his appearance, he's older. I become nervous, not daring to even try to say what I think at this moment.

Until Kakashi appears between us, silent while glaring at the guy. "And who are you, may I ask?" Kakashi replies. "I'm her bodyguard. Save it for the film man. As long as I'm hired to protect her. I won't tolerate this behavior off stage. Understood?" The man shrugs his shoulders with a sigh. "Hey (Name), how about we ditch this sucker and get coffee?" Kakashi glares deadly at him. "Wherever she goes, I go." He sighs, walking away.

However, as he walks away, he turns back at me. Staring deeply at my face expressions, my body, and me... What is he thinking???