Twenty-Four

[movie scene will be highlighted! Plus the flashback!]

The love scene begins...

Author's P.O.V.

You both stand, face to face with each other. He's shirtless as he reaches his hand out to stroke your cheek. "(Name)... I love you. I truly love you." You stand there, reaching your hand out as well to do the same. "I love you. I truly love you as well." He slides his finger tips from the side of your face gently to under your chin, leaning in as you slide your finger tips from his cheek into his silver hair, making him lean in more as your lips become closer to about to be connected. "I want you."

You both stare into each others eyes with lust. Lust for love, not lust for sex. "I desire your love." You say with eyes that seem like they're about to water into tears. He slides his hand that has your chin to behind your neck, pulling you in more. "So do I, (Name). I desire your love." Then your lips connect with one another, slowly and sweet as it soon becomes passionate. Your arms begin wrapping around him while his arms, one remains behind your neck gently while the other one wraps around your waist as he pulls you closer to deepen the kiss...

Your P.O.V.

I'm speechless, surprised to how amazing our love is showing on the screen as we continue kissing one another. Arousing me the more I watch myself become loved by Kakashi. I even blush while hearing some in the crowd begin whispering. "This is so real man. This is totally not acting." One guy, her age says then the girl beside him replies. "Yeah. Its true love." I look down, having a few seconds away from the screen then I look up as it gets even closer to the moment I lost my virginity...

Kakashi's P.O.V.

I really doubting if I was good or not when it first happened. I thought I was giving her my full love. All the feelings that I feel towards her for this scene but as I watch, I become surprised. So surprised, that its arousing to watch myself make love to (Name)...

Author's P.O.V.

It gets closer and closer to that time as Kakashi lies you naked on the bed and returns to kissing your lips while earning some moans by his arousal of his hands sliding and rubbing your body. He parts from your lips, leaving light kisses on your neck as he goes lower, to your chest, then to our breasts. Kakashi begins with the left, his strong hand is on it as he gently kisses it while slowing rubbing before lightly sucking. He then does the same with the right as he lightly moan out to him. Kakashi goes lower down as he leaves light kisses behind until he finally reaches your legs. He rubs your thighs slowly before spreading them apart, leaving a kiss on the inner part of your thigh as he begins teasing you a bit with his finger. Sliding the outer part with his with pointer finger. "Ah!" You moan out, easily reacting quickly. He gives you a kiss on your clit. You react to that as well and continue to moan as he both gently rubs your inner thigh up and down while slipping a finger in.

Your P.O.V.

Oh no. Its coming! Even I went through it. I'm becoming very nervous by this... I start thinking while I feel nervous and want to panic until Kakashi places his hand upon my cheek. I turn at him, he strokes my cheek. "I'm here (Name). Don't be afraid..."  I softly gasps, he used the exact same words in...

Author's P.O.V.

"I'm here (Name). Don't be afraid..." Kakashi says to you as the time has finally come, leaning over you with your legs far apart. He's between your legs as he prepares to enter you. You're very nervous, scared of the pain. Kakashi kisses you. "I promise you (Name). You will have nothing to fear once it passes." You nod and as he kisses you, he begins slowly going in. Showing tears going down your cheeks, you painfully say his name. Kakashi stops and looks into your eyes while wiping your tears away. Remaining like that as you both stare into each others eyes for a few moments until he asks while still staring at your eyes. "Are you ready?" You nervously nod, wrapping your arms around his neck as he begins moving...

Everyone in the room is speechless and filled with emotions as they watch this beautiful scene continue on. Feeling so much of the emotions that's happening between the two actors. No whispers, no shutting someone up, no nothing. All eyes and ears were on the screen, watching feelings be exchanged between the two lovers.

"I feel... I feel close..." You say through your breathing and moans while Kakashi thrusts patiently and easy within you as he kisses your body. While continuing he kisses your lips. "I am too (Name)." He gives another kiss while playing with your breasts and asks. "Can I?" You nod. "Yes. Please go faster. The pain is gone... please love me." You say with a emotional yet with strongly love tear. He kisses. "I love you too (Name)." Kakashi increases his speed, making your moans louder as he kisses your neck rougher than before. You begin moaning out his name, his character's name. No matter how badly you wanted to shout it. However...

Your P.O.V.

There were no whispers, no shutting someone up, no nothing. All eyes and ears were on the screen as they all watch me and Kakashi's feelings be exchanged with each other. "The pain is gone... please love me." I said during the scene as I inform him that I was becoming close, he was too. I gave him permission to go faster, he does after kissing my lips. Replying to my one emotional yet with strongly loved tear. "I love you too (Name)." My moans became louder by his speed and rougher kisses on my neck. I was desperate to shout out his name, although we were characters in this film. However...

-Flashback-

"Father? How come we're changing many things with the script?" You ask your father before he walked up to. "I can see how you look at Kakashi, sweetie. I strongly believe that when you make this movie with him. It won't be an act. It will be real, real love. That's why I made a few changes. Including the names..."

-Back to the Present-

(Name) lightly smiles, "Thank you father. I'm very thankful to have you here with me..."