Five

Author's P.O.V.

After everything was pack, they begin their leave to the limo that's waiting outside along with many fans who had heard of the upcoming film. Mostly older men...

Kakashi's P.O.V.

"Now I really need to protect (Name)." The thought immediately comes to mind I see her fans all waiting for her. Both young and old, especially older men with cameras. "Back away! Miss (Name) is in a hurry." I begin ordering while gently yet firmly pushing some of the desperate fans away from her. Until suddenly...

Your P.O.V.

I walk outside with Kakashi to the many fans that have already heard the news of my next upcoming film. "We love you (Name)!" The younger fans of my family-friendly films call out as I see the older fans cheer for me as well but with some immature language. "Hey sexy girl! Can I have your autograph." I stay near the youngsters who are asking for autographs. Until suddenly...

Author's P.O.V.

Suddenly, a older man appears out of nowhere, grabbing you by the waist and kisses your neck. While he does, he uses his camera to take a picture of you and him. Kakashi's furious, pushing the pervert away from (Name), pulling her behind him then grabs his camera and smashes it. "What the fuck is that for?!" Kakashi glares at him. "You assaulted a minor. There was no way that I was going to let it go any further or let you get your way by showing the world your sick behavior." Kakashi gives the man a punch in the face, causing the man to collapse to the ground. "Let's go (Name). You're going to be late."

Kakashi's P.O.V.

I suddenly see an older man, my age, probably older appear out of nowhere. Grab (Name) by the waist and begin kissing her neck as he uses his camera to take a picture. I push the pervert away from her, pulling her behind me before I grab his camera and smash it. Furious at his sick actions. "You assaulted a minor. There was no way that I was going to let it go any further or let you get your way by showing the world your sick behavior." I then punch the man in the face, causing him to collapse to the ground before I escort (Name) to limo without stop.

Your P.O.V.

My eyes in shock, my body freezes. An older man grabs me by the waist and begins kissing my neck. I try pushing him away as I make a loud gasp to seeing his camera take a picture of me and the pervert. Until unexpectedly to my surprise, Kakashi pushes the man away, pulling me behind him for protection before grabbing his camera to smash it. The man becomes furious at Kakashi for destroying his camera, but Kakashi was more furious at him. "You assaulted a minor. There was no way that I was going to let it go any further or let you get your way by showing the world you sick behavior." Then suddenly, Kakashi gives the pervert a punch to the face before immediately begins escorting me to the limo, cautiously without stop. I simply obeyed, still in shock to even care that he was bodyguard, the bodyguard that I refused to have...