Twenty-Five

[movie scene will be highlighted!]

"Thank you father. I'm very thankful to have you here with me..."

Author's P.O.V.

"Kakashi..." You begin moaning out to his next level of speed as he goes deeper within and attacks you with more kisses. You moans were like a song to him as you wrap your arms and legs around him. Not wanting it to end, "Kakashi... Kakashi!"

"Lets do it together (Name)." Kakashi calmly demands in a loving way. Wanting to release with me at the same time as we become in rhythm, not stopping and smash our lips together as it becomes lovely passionate.

Kakashi's P.O.V.

This is becoming intense... even for me. My feelings for (Name) are being so strongly expressed right before my eyes that I don't know how to react beside be silent. I glanced at (Name). Judging by her expressions, she's probably feeling the same way as me, just like everyone is feeling surprised by it all...

Your P.O.V.

I feel like I'm reliving the moment but I'm not. I'm only watching the moment happen as I constantly moan out Kakashi's name in a hot tone. Sounding like music as we embrace each other like two lovers, who are truly in love with one another... I'm speechless.

Author's P.O.V.

"Kakashi!" You shout. "(Name)!" He shouts until it finally ends with both of you releasing at the same time. Kakashi pulls out slowly and carefully before pulling you into your arms, holding you dear. As you both stare into each others' eyes with such passion and love, he tells you. "I love you (Name)." Giving you a gentle kiss, you reply before giving him one. "I love you Kakashi."