Sixteen

Author's P.O.V.

It was the end of the day, (Name)'s in her dressing room with Kakashi outside of her door, protecting her. You were hardly doing anything besides brushing your hair as earlier remains in your mind. Wondering of what you're going to do? How are you going to deal with this situation?

-Flashback-

"Go fuck a man. If you can un-virgin yourself then no harm shall come to you. If you don't, then don't expect me to be gentle. I always make sure that the virgins that I'm paid to work with learn how to really fuck on the big screen."

-Back to the Present-

What am I going to do? Should I say something? Should I force someone to un-virgin me? Or should I deal with that jerk?..

You were endless on your thoughts, hardly able to do anything besides constantly brush your hair. "Hey (Name). Are you alright? You hadn't seem yourself all afternoon." You turn at him, "Kakashi..."

Kakashi's P.O.V.

Since the break earlier, the one that (Name) turned down my offer to go along with her. She has been acting not herself. More depressed than usual, the last time she seem this way was when I rejected her. I wonder what's bothering her. I first knocked on her dressing room door, no answer. I try again, but no answer. I decide to enter and notice (Name) zoning out as she's doing nothing but brushing her hair constantly. I finally get her attention. "Hey (Name). Are you alright?" You hadn't seem yourself all afternoon." She turns at me with the expressions that make me feel uneasy as she looks up at me and simply replies. "Kakashi..."

Your P.O.V.

I continue to zone out until I hear the sound of Kakashi's voice, saying my name. Asking me if I'm alright as he's concerned of me. I turn at him. "Kakashi..."

He asks me again if I'm okay and if I would like to talk about it. I stare at him, unsure of what to say as the threat given to me repeats in my head.

-Flashback-

"If you dare tell anyone that this happened between us. Then I won't think twice about coming after you and doing the job myself."

-Back to the Present-

I turn away, "Its nothing... I'm fine. Thank you for asking Kakashi." I see his reflection in the mirror, watching him look down in guilt. "(Name). If this is about what happened in the limo. I'm sorry. I didn't know you were going to be eighteen. I only afraid..." I ask what he was afraid of, he replies. "I was afraid to hurt you."

I look down while he adds. "I may had not known back then but even at that moment. You shown signs of nervousness. You were too were afraid, afraid of what I would do." In the mirror, I see my reflection, mentally not denying that I was feeling that way when I was desiring him a little different than I usually do towards others. Even though those others were just acting and were not really real, it was mostly fake. "Have you ever seen any of my films, Kakashi?"

I suddenly yet calmly change the subject. He said no, I begin to tell him my career history. "I'm mostly known as a child star in family films and a kids show that mostly popular to girls." Kakashi asked me what the show was, I told him it was Barbie. I saw the surprised expression on his face. "Yeah. I voiced one of the Barbie characters. That's how my career started. After that, when I was becoming known to more kids. I went on the big screen for family-friendly films. In my teenager years, the company noticed how my shape never changed. I was giving a chance to become a porn star." I put the brush down, tired of brushing my hair. "At first it was a good idea, until the perverts came around. Tempting pictures and to sexually touch me like you had seen. That's why he hired you, during this production..."

Kakashi's P.O.V.

"That's why he hired you, during this production..." I hear her say after hearing most of her movie star career as I remain silent and surprised that she just opened herself to me like this. As if, if there was, if there is more to us than a bodyguard protecting a actress. "I was only stubborn about my father's decision because well, I wanted to be a strong and inspirational actress who's capable of standing up to her issues.

As for the other reason... well, I was afraid..."

"Hm?" I react. I understand that she had her stubborn side but what does she mean by another reason why she refused to have a bodyguard. Why would she use afraid as her reason?

"I was afraid that I would lose track of my work and spend all my time and energy on the one who's only hired to protect me. I didn't wanted to grow feelings for my protector. Knowing that when I turned eighteen. I'll be able to actually have sex with someone for a movie. I didn't wanted any feelings, I didn't wanted my feelings to hold me back from doing what I'm paid to do. I was afraid of that happening and now... it has..." I'm shocked, even more shocked once she completes her sentence.

"I don't want to be the lead actress of this film anymore."