Fourteen

However, as he walks away, he turns back at me. Staring deeply at my face expressions, my body, and me... What is he thinking???

Author's P.O.V.

The man walks away, heading outside in hopes he'll find something interesting around for him to chill out. "Hey man! You're back! Its been awhile." He turns to see an old pal of his waving at him. "Hey buddy. What are you doing here?" His friend replies. "Guard duty, unfortunately. Its for the lead actress' protection. You'll probably dislike it but you should know the details." He becomes concern about these details and what will make him dislike (Name). He tags along with his friend to a coffee stand as his friend explains the details...

"What? What the fuck did you say?" The male lead actor questions, in a becoming foul tone. "Yeah man. You're dealing with a virgin." He's displeased of this news. "I see. She just turned eighteen and hasn't slept with a single man in her life." He turns at her friend. "I thought she was a fucking porn star?!" His friend explains that those scenes were fake. The orals were real but not anything after that. He really becomes unhappy with this. "I suppose I have to do something about this then." His buddy asks, "What do you intend to do?" He smirks. "What I usually do when I'm hired to act with either fakes or virgins. Which in this case, (Name) is both a fake and a virgin actress. He begins to get excited as his smirk gets bigger.

"Its time that someone taught miss (Name) that there's more to being fucked than playing with stupid dolls or lousy tea parties on the big screen..."