Fifteen

"Its time that someone taught miss (Name) that there's more to being fucked than playing with stupid dolls or lousy tea parties on the big screen..."

Author's P.O.V.

You sigh. Days of the same old simple scenes over and over again. However, you feel lucky that its just those because as the days drag on. Your so called movie partner makes you more uncomfortable by the day. "Would you like to come with you (Name)? Stand outside of the bathroom door, I mean." Kakashi asks as you were on your way to the bathroom during the break. "I'm fine Kakashi. I'll let you know if I need anything." You begin your walk down the hall, reaching the bathroom. Once you were done, you exit and begin walking down the halls again. Until suddenly, you felt a powerful force push you against the wall...

Your P.O.V.

I turn down Kakashi's offer to escort me to the bathrooms. It would be a quick trip, that I'll be fine. I informed him before beginning my walk down the hall, reaching the bathroom. Once I was done, I begin my walk again until I felt a powerful force suddenly push me against the wall...

"Hey (Name)..."

I gasps, about to scream for help but the attacker covered my mouth. "Okay. Listen up (Name)." My movie partner begins speaking in a nasty tone. "I heard you are a virgin but also a fake when it comes to sex on the big screen. That's two things I hate about a actress." I tried struggling but he puts his leg between my legs, rubbing me while he slips a hand up my shirt. I want to call out for help badly, if my mouth wasn't covered by his hand. His hand that was under my shirt, slips down to my pants. "If what I heard was true. Then let's find out." He says before I moan painfully within his hand as he jabs two fingers into me. He shows signs of anger and frustration. "Damn it. You're a fucking virgin!" I begin to tear, but he wipes them away. "I have a way to deal with virgins like you, especially ones who pretend on the big screen. However, I'm giving you a choice here." I remain silent as he tells me what my choices are while still having his fingers inside, moving around a bit.

"Go fuck a man. If you can un-virgin yourself then no harm shall come to you. If you don't, then don't expect me to be gentle. I always make sure that the virgins that I'm paid to work with learn how to really fuck on the big screen."

I stand there, terrified and nod after he tells me to. He was about to let me go until he plays around more down there while adding. "Oh. If you dare tell anyone that this happened between us. Then I won't think twice about coming after you and doing the job myself." My eyes widen to the threat that he has given me before letting me go and walks away. Leaving me where I stand, shaking in fear by this man...