Eight

Lemon Warning

Kakashi's P.O.V.

I'm speechless with my heart pounding and my cheeks burning, more like I should say blushing as she gives me a copy of the script. I turn to the page of what scene she would like me to help her practice. "Why this one???" I think, already aware of what this scene, reading it multiple times in the Make-Out Tactics book. Although this is what she's rehearsing on, for my favorite book. "Shall we begin, Kakashi?"

Your P.O.V.

I give him a copy of the script, he turns to the page of the scene that I would like his help on and I immediately see his blush increase across his face. My blush increases too as my heart pounds more too. When I was able to calm down a bit, just enough to speak but a little nervous. "Shall we begin, Kakashi?"

Author's P.O.V.

You both begin taking turns reading the lines until you both blush when reading a part that you both realize that you had done something like this before...

"(Name)? Did we?" Kakashi struggles to ask while you remain silent in your blushing. Its very clear that this was the scene that you were practicing on when Kakashi entered your dressing room. You both gulp, nervously. "Should we continue? Or do you want to-" Suddenly Kakashi's words become interrupted by your lips immediately after you slid his mask down. He couldn't help it but to kiss back as it becomes passionate. Parting for air, things get heated as your shirt's removed along with his...

Kakashi's P.O.V.

My words become interrupted by the amazing kissing that I had received just as passionately as this earlier with (Name). I kiss back, going into a passionate make-out session before we parted for air as things start getting heated. First our shirts are removed, retuning back to the kiss as (Name) begins kissing down until she reaches my pants. "Wait (Name)... are we supposed to practice your lines?" She looks up at me, heavy breathing with lust in her eyes. A different kind of lust that she didn't have before, earlier it was just acting. These eyes of lust are different...

"Forget the lines Kakashi. You're too damn hot for me to stop now. I want you."