Ten

Kakashi's P.O.V.

That look in her eyes. The lust has changed again. Is it desire for meaningless sex? Or is it desire for someone? For me?

The questions run through my mind as I look into (Name)'s eyes and have a few glances at her body. Wanting it but...

Your P.O.V.

"Oh please... I desire you." I say seductively, acting but at the same I mean what I have just said as I expose myself completely to my bodyguard. "Please Kakashi... can we?" I add, calmly asking him. In a calm tone that I was never able to do in a film. Never to able to do at all, until now as I lie in front of this attractive man and wait for an answer. While deep within, I'm also nervous of how he would come at me. He is indeed older than me... I focus my eyes only on his while he does the same with a few glances at my body. No idea what he's thinking nor what he intends to until...

Kakashi P.O.V.

I look away from (Name). "I can't (Name)." I say, backing away from her before picking my shirt up. "I'm sorry if I disappointed you." I walk away into the bathroom that the limo has, dealing with what couldn't be finished then after I do. I come out, only to see (Name) sitting up as she looks down in a depressing way and still naked. I grab a robe and give it to her. "You'll catch a cold if you stay like this for too long."

Your P.O.V.

"I can't (Name)." He says, backing away from me before picking his shirt up. "I'm sorry if I disappointed you." I watch him walk away into the bathroom. I was surprised. "He rejected me..." I softly say while Kakashi was in the bathroom dealing with what I didn't finished as I decided to sit up and just sat there. My thoughts begin filling up, endlessly. "I know he wanted it. But why? Why would he suddenly just rejected me?" I hold my arms, trying to imagine the embrace that I had not too longer with him. Sharing the emotional hug with him. "What did I do wrong?" I ask myself as I lowered my hands down and only sat there. Not paying attention to the fact that he returned from the bathroom. "Am I-" I become interrupted by my negative thoughts, something is thrown lightly at me. "You'll catch a cold if you stay like this for too long." I sigh, he's rejecting me even more by giving me a robe to cover myself with. I begin thinking...

"I guess I shouldn't try. I might as well wait until I actually do it, for real with someone that I really don't know..."