Twenty

"Its my duty to protect those precious to me sir."-Kakashi

"Am I precious to him?"-You

Author's P.O.V.

"Hey sir. What are we going to do about the film? We don't have a male lead actor now." The co-director informs your father and your father, unfortunately had no solution to that problem. Until he watches you stare at Kakashi, giving him a gentle smile as he sits beside you while trying to comfort you. Your father walks towards you, sitting beside you on the opposite side. "(Name). This will only depend on your decision. But, would you like to continue this film?" You were unsure, especially of what has happened while your father adds. "If you wish to, you get to pick the actor as your movie partner." You immediately look up at him. He nods...

Your P.O.V.

"Would you like to continue this film?" I was unsure, especially of what has happened while my father adds. "If you wish to, you get to pick the actor as your movie partner." I immediately look up at him. He nods at me, he serious about me choosing the actor for the Make-Out Tactics movie. I think about it, who could possibly be the perfect movie partner then I turn at Kakashi. Would he? Does he feel anything towards me? Like I do?

Until suddenly yet in a calm way, his hand was under my chin as he gently moves my face in his direction...

Kakashi's P.O.V.

Her father asks if she wishes to continue the film. Seeing her unsure look while he adds that she can pick the actor for her partner, causing her think more then she turns at me. To add more things to her mind as I wonder what could she be thinking. However... now that I think of it...

-Flashback-

"Its obvious that you have feelings for this pervert. But he didn't know that you were turning eighteen so he turned your feeling down. Breaking your heart. You had no choice but to come to me."

-Back to the Present-

As she's deep in thought, I suddenly yet in a calm way interrupt her deep thinking. Having my hand under her chin and gently move her face in the direction of my face. "Kakashi?" I reply. "If you're thinking of me as your movie partner in the film then I accept." Then I lean in to gently kiss her on the lips through my mask before pulling away. Leaving her speechless and blushing...

"Then its settled. The film, Make-Out Tactics shall continue!"