Eighteen (Trigger Warning!)

"I have no choice now..."

Your P.O.V.

You finally decide on what to do, having no other options as we wait on the set. Waiting for him to arrive.

"I must get fucked... by him."

"You're catching my interest sexy. You chose me over all the other men in this area. Are you full aware that I won't be gentle?" I nod, "Yes..." He begins walking towards me while I remain sitting on the bed. "Now then, shall we begin the lessons and begin making you not a virgin." He pushes me down onto the bed, immediately ripping my clothes off. The pants and shirt, seeing that I was wearing no bra. "Oh my (Name). I'm guessing you're prepared for my not gentle furry. Well, you're going to be regretting that choice." He says before ripping off your underwear then strips himself from his clothes. Now we're both naked, exposed to each other but I don't feel comfortable about this at all. It isn't like when I was towards Kakashi... I wish this was Kakashi who ripped my clothes and was standing naked in front of me. But its not!

Author's P.O.V.

He slides his hands all over your body, beginning the arousal to the extreme, the level of arousal that you have never experienced before. Pulling you towards him as he's able to torture your breasts with painful pinches and sucking to your nipples. You moan out in pain, too intense for you. Now wishing that you never had asked him for this...

"What's the matter (Name)? Don't you like my style of fucking?" He asks before going back to painfully pinch, twist, and suck on your breasts' nipples. "Ah!" He pulls you by the hair, forcing you onto your knees as you kneel at the level of his erection. So BIG! "Let's see if you have what it takes..." Pulling your hair again, he orders you. "Suck." You obey him, not wanting to anger him as you attempt your best to please him. Until suddenly, he forces his erection deeper, deep throating. You gasps by the sudden force, trying to pull away but he holds you firmly. "This is really how you do it (Name). Continue..."

Your P.O.V.

I take it back... I take it back! If I could. I don't want him to do this to me. I want Kakashi! I want Kakashi and him only. I shout in my thoughts, having his erection deep in my mouth as he keeps gagging me with such powerful force. "This is really how you do it (Name). Continue..." My tears begin, not wanting this at all. No matter how badly I wanted to do this movie when I was younger. Now, after meeting this jerk... after meeting Kakashi... I change my mind! With all my strength, I push most of him out of my mouth as much as I could. He tries forcing himself back in until I become nasty, biting him. He pulls away from me with a furious expression. "I suppose this means, you're going against your decision." He aggressively grabs you by the arms and throws you onto the bed. "I have no choice but to use force now." I gasps loudly, he serious to what he's about to do. Oh no... Oh no! Grabbing my ankles, he pulls me close to him.

"Let's skip everything else. Let's skip the preparations. I'll just fuck you right here and now. Then you really will understand what it truly means to be a porn star..."