Twenty-Six

Author's P.O.V.

The film has ended, everyone in the crowd immediately stand as they applauded and cheered loudly while the director walks back up to the stage. "Thank you everybody. Thank you. I'm very grateful that you had enjoyed (First Name, Last Name)'s latest film... Now let's have her and her movie partner, Kakashi Hatake please join me onto the stage. The ones who had made this possible to be enjoyable." The crowd becomes loud again, louder than before as you and Kakashi walk up on stage. You take a microphone from one of the stage staffs. "Thank you ladies and gentlemen." You say through the cheers and didn't continue until they become calm. "As I was saying, thank you all of you for taking the time from your busy schedules of life to come here tonight. Enjoying another of my films, my latest film, Make-Out Tactics."

Your P.O.V.

The crowd cheers after my first couple of sentences of my appreciation for coming here tonight. Then I give an important announcement, at least the first one. "Since I'm up here on stage. I should inform all my fans that I'll no longer be a porn star." Everyone's eyes widen, silent as they continue to listen to my words. "In the past, during my mature-rating films. It seemed easy, because I had people including my father to protect me and prevent certain things from happening. Especially the fact that back then, I was underage, a virgin. I became eighteen when this production started. During this production, I learned the hard way of what it really means to be a porn star. I also learned the hard way of how love and sex really works."

Kakashi's P.O.V.

The crowd was first shocked, including me when (Name) announced of no longer being a porn star until she began telling her story about the Make-Out Tactics production. We all listen, the crowd with their now curious expressions and mine, well I was feeling the same. Wondering where her words will go...

(Name) looks down, "How did I learn this the hard way? The reason is because I nearly became raped by a famous actor who was originally casted for this movie." Everyone's eyes widen again in shock. "Being an actress or actor is great at first. When you're doing small things like voice acting for animation shows and movies or you're a child star in a family-friendly film. However, when entering the world of mature rated films. Its different, its much more challenging and you have to be aware of your surroundings more than you ever have to before. An assault can come from anyone. A pervert. A fan. Or even someone who's supposed to work with you."

I look down, feeling guilt until she smiles at me. "But, thanks to a certain Hidden Leaf shinobi. I'm here. Here with my friends, family, and fans. I'm also here to decide who I going to be with good choices from this point on. Starting with no longer being a porn star."

That's why she's been different... she's changed, but she's not changing in the way that she's still terrified by what happened. She's changing because she had those who protected her. To be beside her all these years and support her through everything... Those who are precious to her..

Your P.O.V.

"That's why, I took the time to make a special treat for all of my fans. Not just the fans who are here tonight, but my fans of all ages from all over. Who don't just see me as a star, but see me as me... (First Name, Last Name)