Four

Author's P.O.V.

After finally agreeing to having a bodyguard, still not happy about it but still going along with and done with unnecessary nonsense. They prepare to pack for their destination for the beginning of their new movie. "So, what kind of movie are you attended that makes you interested?" Kakashi asks curiously as he stands against the wall while reading his book and you continue packing your stuff. You turn and point. "That book."

Kakashi's P.O.V.

I ask her what movie she's doing next, she points at my book. "That book." I blush. "What?" She slightly blushes. "You heard me." Kakashi really blushes, he's protecting the actress for one of the Make-Out Series. "I'm the lead role for Make-Out Tactics..." My eyes widen in shock, my mind is spinning. "Wait?" My mind starts thinking. "The lead actress?... Make-Out Tactics?... And earlier... I... I was-" Suddenly I become interrupted by my thoughts. "I know what you're thinking. Yes. You were jerked off by the lead actress of Make-Out Tactics. What's the problem?" Kakashi begins apologizing. "Forgive me. I'm just a big fan of Master Jiriaya's books, that's all. I wasn't expecting, never imagined I will be guarding the actress for my favorite books.

Your P.O.V.

I watch as I see this man get all lost in his thoughts from the news that I'm the lead actress for his book, Make-Out Tactics. You must be thinking about earlier, causing me to lightly blush but I remove my blush and interrupt his thoughts. "I know what you're thinking. Yes. You were jerked off by the lead actress of Make-Out Tactics. What's the problem?" Even though I knew exactly why he was behaving this way, he's a fan, a big one. Especially a bigger one, if he knew Master Jiriaya well... "You know something Kakashi. For someone as sexy and hot as you. You sure are a pervert." Kakashi blushes unexpectedly by that. I didn't realize I had mentioned sexy and hot until I noticed his blush, causing me to blush as well...

Kakashi's P.O.V.

"For someone as sexy and hot as you. You sure are a pervert." I blush unexpectedly from her reaction. It seems she has made the same reaction, not aware until she saw my blushing that she has called me sexy and hot. I shouldn't be talking, (Name) is the same and attractive. "I'll be right back (Name)." I excused myself from the room to stand outside of the door for a bit. I sigh.

"This mission is gonna be so much harder than I thought it would be..."