Six

Kakashi's P.O.V.

Loosing track of how long we have been traveling in this limo. Although it was big with beverages and all that. However, the expressions on (Name)'s face were not making the trip any at all comfortable for neither of us. I can tell that what that man did scared her a bit. (Name) probably understands why her boss wanted her to have a bodyguard. Today could had been a lot worse if I wasn't there to stop it.

Your P.O.V.

We travel on the road as we continue by limo to the airlines. However, my trip in my private limo is a lot different compared to how I usually like to enjoy. Kakashi and I remain on opposite sides of the limo. Him with his book and water while I sit silently beside the frig and counter, that has many options of drinks and snacks. But, I did not feel hungry, not one bit and I'm pretty sure Kakashi could tell by reading my expressions that earlier is what's making me feel this way. And its true...

All the times that I had acted, never... never did I ever had some old man pervert grab me and kiss my neck without permission like that. Especially that the man was taking pictures of him doing that disgusting things to me. In front of my younger fans.

I suppose now, I should be thankful of my boss' choice. If it hadn't been for Kakashi... well, I don't want to know what more could happened if no one didn't stop him."

Author's P.O.V.

Your thoughts become interrupted. "Would you like to talk about it (Name)?" You look up at Kakashi with his book down on his lap as he stares at you with worry. You look away, pretending to be stubborn but he knew that you were just acting. He sits beside you. "I'm here to protect you (Name). You can tell me anything that you wish to say."