Twelve

Author's P.O.V.

You walk to your dressing room. Removing everything that you're wearing as you prepare to take a shower, luckily there's a bathroom, so you don't have to go far. And you didn't want to either, you feel pretty sure that Kakashi has discovered your secret that you had just become eighteen. That you couldn't be in this movie until you had become that age...

After you take your shower, you enter your dressing room, immediately seeing the white-haired man sitting there on your table. "What do you want Kakashi?" You ask, he replies. "I'm supposed to be protecting you, remember? (Name)." True, but you knew that wasn't the reason why he was in the room. He didn't have to be in your dressing room to protect you. "What else do you want?"

Kakashi's P.O.V.

I had no idea of how to express my current feelings towards (Name). Her stubbornness, the misunderstanding accident in the dressing room back at home, her sexuality in the limo, and now... her secret. How am I supposed to express all that to her without scaring her or making her boss, which really is her dad angry at me? "Why didn't you tell me? That you were becoming eighteen." She crosses her arms and looks away. "I didn't think it was none of your business, that's why." I sigh. "At least I understand why you're interested in this film. You have been for a long time already. Haven't you? Except, you didn't know what you had to do in order to get the role."

Your P.O.V.

"Why didn't you tell me? That you were becoming eighteen." Kakashi asks me, his real reason for waiting in my dressing room for me to return from my shower. I looked away, giving him stubborn attitude, telling him it was non of his business. At least that's what I thought at first. I never thought things will get out of hand. I hear him sigh. "At least I understand why you're interest in this film. You have been for a long time already. Haven't you? Except, you didn't know what you had to do in order to get the role." Kakashi says to me, damn. He sure knows how to be right when its necessary. "I assume that's why you try to desire me. You don't want to be a virgin for the guy that's playing the male main character." I bite my lip. Its true, but its also NOT true...

"You're wrong... Kakashi."

Kakashi's P.O.V.

As I talk to her, explain what I believed that she never knew she had to do just to get the role. I then beginning assuming. "I assume that's why you try to desire me. You don't want to be a virgin for the guy that's playing the male main character." I see (Name) bite her lip. I must be right about that too, until I see her uncrossed her arms. "You're wrong... Kakashi."

I become puzzled. "I'm wrong? (Name). I don't know who is the male actor of this movie but I'm pretty sure he won't want a virgin. That's why you came after me, because you know not all men especially spoiled famous men won't. Do you really expect me to-" He becomes interrupted. "Get out." Kakashi becomes silent. "Kakashi. Leave my dressing room if you're going to just talk shit towards me. You don't know me so why should you act like you do. Now get out." (Name) calmly tries to say while angry, more like furious at Kakashi for saying such things. Demanding him to leave, he makes a proper shinobi bow. "As you wish, miss (Name)."

Your P.O.V.

He stands there, continuing to talk shit as he strongly believes that I only wanted him so I can no longer be a virgin. Assuming that I know full well that spoiled famous men won't accept virgins. I finally snap, trying to stay calm as I demand him to leave while telling him. "Kakashi. Leave my dressing room if you're going to just talk shit towards me. You don't know me so why should you act like you do. Now get out." He does a shinobi bow, "As you wish, miss (Name)." Once he leaves, I sat down. Feeling so hurt that I thought that I was going to collapse or something. He has truly rejected me now... Truly... I begin to cry, trying not to let it be loud for anyone to hear as I say in a low tone to myself.

"He doesn't love me... Not the way that I begin to feel."

Note: Let you all know, this is starting to make me cry to more I write this story. Is this making anyone else feel emotional??? Or is it just me?