Nine

"Forget the lines Kakashi. You're too damn hot for me to stop now. I want you."

Kakashi's P.O.V.

My eyes widen, speechless as I sat there. She's too damn sexy but... she's a minor and its my mission to protect her. Not to fuck her like a stripper, sex toy. I gasps as (Name) begins unzipping my pants while moving her hands all over my bare chest. Doing seductive things to encourage me to continue her sexual desires for me. "(Name). I- Ugh!" I throw my head back, my hands grip onto the seat. Damn it! She's at it again, she's so fucking good. "Please Kakashi. Aren't you a big fan of Make-Out Paradise? You did admit it that you never imagined you will be protecting the lead actress of your favorite book. Would you like to be given some naughty fun by that lead actress, that you're protecting?" She asks me, trying her best to encourage me as she pleasures me so well down there. I moan out, loving it just as much as I loved it the first time. The way she touches my erection. She gives a lick then backs away. I look down, mentally disappointing... "Beg for it."

Your P.O.V.

I attempt my best to convince Kakashi, this sexy ninja to continue my sexual desires towards as I pleasure him with seduction and his big erection that has increased in size. I realized that he isn't going to give in easily. I give on long lick and back away. I smirk, seeing the disappointing expression that he thinks he didn't show. I reply, seductively. "Beg for it."

Kakashi's P.O.V.

Damn it. Just like in the book, such a damn teaser when not getting what the main character wants... That arouses me so much and I believe (Name) knows this well. But I can't, she's a minor. I don't want to be like that man who humiliated her the way he did. (Name) will probably feel the same if we continue. "Fine. If you beg then I'll will." I turn at her confused to her sentence until I react with a shocking expression. Close to having a nose bleed. "Oh Kakashi... please, oh please taste me. If you do, I promise I'll continue jerking you." (Name) begs, as she lies in front of me on the couch, naked with her legs wide open to me. I stare at her, my heart's pounding and blushing cheeks I still have as I look down to see how dripping she is...

"Oh please... I desire you."

That look in her eyes. The lust has changed again. Is it desire for meaningless sex? Or is it desire for someone? For me?...

"Please Kakashi... can we?"