Chapter Eighteen

"So Friday is senior skip day."

It was Wednesday. Trinity and Julian were sitting in her kitchen after school eating lunch. Julian was looking at Trinity like his statement should be news to her.

"I'm aware. What do you want to do that day?"

"Well, I made some plans for us."

Trin snorted, pushing the food around on her plate. Her boyfriend could come across as a real douche sometimes. "Am I entitled to know the specifics of these plans, master?"

Julian wasn't amused by her jokes. "You know, I was going to tell you that I got us tickets to an Ed Sheeran concert and borrowed my friends RV for a camping trip, but if you're going to be a bitch I'll just cancel everything."

Trinity didn't respond for a moment. Her brain was still trying to process and kept faltering at Ed's name.

"What?" she whispered in disbelief.

Julian hummed moodily. "Yeah and I already got your parents permission and invited Sky for you. Like I said though, you obviously don't appreciate the surprise so I'll cancel."

Trinity hopped up immediately and made her way over to Julian. "I'm sorry, I'm sorry! Please tell me you're not joking?"

He ignored her and kept eating his food.

"Juuuules," she dragged his name out in a whiny voice. "I said I'm sorry. Forgive me?"

"No," he murmured, pouting.

She turned his body towards her and stepped between his legs. Her fingers trailed softly over his shoulders and up his neck.

"Please?" she questioned sadly.

He shook his head.

After grabbing his hand, she pulled him up to her height. Pressing her body against his, she ran her nails lightly down his back and kissed under his jaw.

"You sure you won't forgive me," she questioned, her lips moving against his skin.

He coughed lightly and fidgeted, leaning from foot to foot. "Oh my fucking gosh Trinity."

Trinity let out a loud laugh leaning up to give a light bite to the side of his neck. "I'll take that as a yes."

He laughed and wrapped his arms around her lower back. "You shouldn't. I really want to cancel now that you've got me all hot and bothered." One hand traveled down to her butt and he winked in a flirting manner.

"I hope things are staying PG in here Julian, I'd hate to have to remove your hands from your body."

Julian's hands immediately dropped when Trinity's dad walked in. "Sorry bout that, Sir. You're daughter is sort of irresistible and she started it. Evil little temptress, she is."

"You're not helping your cause."

Trinity giggled at her two favorite men. "He was just telling me about the trip, Daddy."

Her dad leaned against the counter, sipping his coffee. "Ah yes, this trip. You know, me and your mother didn't agree to this lightly. You'll be missing tomorrow and Friday and you'll also be gone the whole weekend. You need to call everyday and take all your medicines. We can't be with you, so we're trusting you to be an adult and take care of yourself. And, Julian, we're trusting you to pick up where she lacks in those responsibilities. Don't fuck up, you two. Got it?"

"Got it!"

Trinity rushed to give her father a kiss on the cheek and pulled Julian after her, up to her room so they could pack.