Ten 👀

ALEC

As we walk into my usual blood den I frequent, I can still taste Beth upon my tongue. Succulent, like a juicy peach.  Sweet, tangy, can't wait to slather her in cream.

But first, feeding. She needs to learn the basics and how to do it right. We don't want her to start building up a pile of bodies where ever she goes.

Shes still too human to be able to bare that weight. Maybe in a few hundred years she won't care anymore... I'm not sure if thats a good or bad thing.

My eyes turn to her as she glares at me. "I said I will buy you a new pair."

"You didn't have to rip them," she continues to glare, the lavender hue growing more vibrant, then fading. Shes trying not to be mad at me. I can't help but grin. I love it when that temper of hers simmers at the surface. Shes even sexier when mad.

Lets face it, yoga pants aren't that sexy. Now they are shorts that barely cover her ass.

"You are the lure. Yoga pants and an oversized shirt won't work in everyone," I state.

"You always look sexy," Zyn whispers against her ear.

"At least one of you is on my side."

"We both are," I sigh. "This is a lesson in hunting. You don't want to rely on my glamors all the time do you?"

"No," she sheepishly replies.

"Good," I pull her against my side and we walk into the dark basement of the building where the club is.

Vampires make up about half the human population in here. The humans flock here because of the music and dark brooding atmosphere, pretending to be vampires. Little do they know we aren't pretending too.

I claim us a booth and have Zyn go fetch us some drinks. He is reluctant because of my word choice. He best get used to it, because I don't plan on changing who I am.

"Ok," I lean to Beth's ear so she can hear me over the music. "See any you want taste?"

"I don't know..."

"As a pureblood, you'll have to feed often. So, you best get used to the idea of hunting and feeding. Unless you have a hidden stash of money for blood whores."

She gives me a subtle glare, but it fades when she looks back out at the sea of options. "What if I kill them though?"

"I'll go with you and try and stop you if you ignore the sound of their heart beat faiding."

She takes a deep breath then guestures with her head to a man across the club. He is a tall and broad fucker, dressed in black leather pants and a leather vest. He even has a spiky leather collar around his neck. Adorable. He is practically begging to be someones bitch.

"Ok, go over and introduce yourself and seduce him."

"I uh ... how?"

"Have you ever seduced anyone before?"

She laughs at my question. "Uh, no?"

I highly doubt that. Maybe she only has unintentionally. I know she is a hard one to resist with that natural innocent aura of hers. She draws them in without knowing it. I know for certain that she caught more than a few eyes just walking in here; not all human either.

"Just tell him you need someone to pet your pussy. Trust me, men are easy game." I pull her oversized shirt and tie it up, revealing her tight stomach. My fingers can't help but caress her silky soft skin, feeling her heat up under my touch.

Suddenly the thought of another man touching her crosses my mind. Fuck. I'd sooner tear his throat out before he can ... but no. This is just for food. Just for food.

"Go get him. Take him to the restroom, into a stall. I'll follow behind you."

She takes a deep breath, then nods. "Ok. I can do this. He is ... just a talking, breathing steak... and I am hungry."

"That a girl," I pat her shoulder and watch her walk towards the man.

Zyn sits back at the table me, handing me a bloody mary, minus mary. His territorial growl fills the space around him. I know he sees Beth talking to her meal.

"Down boy."

"Fuck you."

I just snicker.

"She has the bite of arousal."

Now that stops my snickering in its tracks. I turn and look at him in the eyes. "And you know this how?"

"She bit me. Someone had to offer her blood," he goes back to watching her like the predator he  is.

Oh really? She fed from him? Well, no fucking wonder she seems closer to him. The cheating dog, using blood tricks.

Ah, who am I kidding, he didn't offer to feed her thinking that it would bring them closer. The goody two shoes done it cause he cares. Ugh. I can't be mad about that.

"When we go to the restroom after her, I'll be sure to tell her to feed from behind him then, just in case." We both know humans are far more sensitive to our powers than other vampires. Poor guy will probably explode, expecially if her bite is that potent.

- - - - - - - - -

We stumble into Beth's house, drunk off of drunken humans. Got to say, drunk blood is pretty fun while the buzz lasts.

"I am so proud of you. You didn't kill anyone," I pull Beth to my chest soon as she opens her door. My lips are against hers before she can reply as I lift her and carry her towards her bed room. Her giddy giggle dances against the walls. I love that sound.

"Hey now," Zyn dashes to get in front of us, blocking her door with his body. He wraps his arms around her, between us, and pulls her back  to his chest. "My turn," he starts kissing up the side of her neck.

I grin, watching her lean back into him. She tilts her head to the side to give him better access, and the look of pure bliss settles on her lips as a quiet moan lingers in her throat.

Beautiful doesn't come close to describing her.

"Good, you're all back home," Damien speaks up, causing us all to look at him.

Thats when we realise he isn't alone.

"Beth ... something ... something happened to mom and dad." Tears stain her cheeks.

Then I smell the faint hint of blood.

The bliss from my love's face fades away.

Well fuck. I'm not getting laid tonight ...

A/N: not edited. 💋
I hope to post again before Easter, but just incase I end up too busy, HAPPY EASTER 🐰