Q & A Part 2 / Bonus-ish

Skelly takes a deep breath, finally putting up the vacuum cleaner from her home. The living room is finally clean, no more are toys tossed haphazardly across the wall to wall carpet.

She has taken it back! The room is void of baby. Pride sweeps her.

Then, she remembers she needs to continue and answer some of the questions that have came around.

Quickly, she sits in her chair, pulls out her phone, and then pushes up the bridge of her glasses. When she glances up, Beth, Damien, Alec and Zyn have been summoned and are sitting on the couch and recliner across from her.

"This again?" Alec lays his head back on the recliner. "Really?"

"The readers love yall, so yes."

"Who do they love more?" He quickly sits back up to look at her.

Zyn pulls Beth closer to his side in the couch and nuzzles his nose to her neck where his mark is on her. His hand not around her shoulders rests on her overly round stomach.

"The votes seem to favor Damien," Skelly smiles towards him.

"Of course. I'm prince charming, or was. Its king now." Damien runs his hand against Beth's thigh with a smirk as he looks at her.

"Ugh, they have no taste evidently," Alec rolls his eyes, but his attention snaps over to Beth and the men by her side.

"So, question time," Skelly smiles before focusing her gaze on Beth. "One question was asked for you. Who is better in bed?"

Beth's eyes go wide a moment before looking at them all. "Bed specifically?"

"Well, that was the question, but I-"

"Then in that case I guess it would be Damien."

Damien chuckles kissing the newer mark on her shoulder opposite of Zyn's. Her eyes flutter at the touch.

"But thats because Zyn prefers the outdoors and well, Alec doesnt discriminate against surfaces."

"Ha!" Alec laughed. "So Damien is the borring one? There you have it folks. Still your favorite?"

"Well, the bed is more comfortable for her. As you can see shes pregnant. I wont be bending her over and having her hold onto the table till after shes had them."

"But she likes it that way, even now," Alec grins at Beth.

"Next question please!" Beth quickly giggles. "All three of them are amazin g."

"Speaking of pregnancy," Skelly looks at Beth. "Do you know who the father is?"

"We are waiting for a Maury show," Alec grinned.

"I - it could be either of theirs," she replies. "We weren't really using protection ... like ever."

"Regardless," Zyn smiles while his hand still rests on her stomach, "they are ours."

"They?" Skelly quickly asks.

"Multiple heartbeats," Damien grins widely.

"Oh wow! Congratulations," Skelly smiles. "Boy or girl?"

"Boys," Zyn replies. "Smells like boys."

"He often is caught with his nose by her -"Alec is interrupted by a pillow being tossed at his face.

"No naughty words," Beth glares but starts to smile.

He just replies with a mischievious grin.

"And now, you are marked by Damien too?" Skelly asks, trying to get the conversation back on questions.