Thirty One 👀

BETH

These past two weeks have been some sort of hell.

For one, they have me training practically non stop. If I'm not working on my speed, its blood control. If not that, then it's fighting as my wolf.

They are working me to the bone.

But... it is nice to see everyone getting along.

Zyn and Alec seem to tollerate each other, a bit too well at times.
I mean, its strange how much a difference the bond makes.

Yes, Alec still makes dog jokes, but Zyn more or less laughs them off and return with a fanger comment.

I've even seen them talking alone before breakfast, usually stopping whatever they talk about when I enter. I'm curious, but at the same time so long as they are getting along, I'm not risking doing anything to change it.

I like this new normal between us.
Plus, its nice shareing a bed with them both.  Yep, no longer are we in seperate rooms. We have all merged, living in Alec's room.

It has its ups and downs.

I love being surrounded by them both and all the warmth and snuggles, but sometimes Alec snores, and Zyn roots and snuggles even tighter in his sleep.

I wouldn't change any of it for the world though.

"Wakey wakey love birds!" Damien shouts as he flops down on the foot of our bed, making the whole bed shake as it wakes us up.

"Fuck you," Alec grunts, tossing the sheet over his head, then burying his face between my bare breasts. I can't help but giggle, trying to push his head away in a playful way, but he just holds me closer. Not that I mind.

"Wolf training day," Zyn smirks against my ear, his facial hair tickling my neck. I can tell he is excited. The thought of the two of us running and sparring gets my blood warm too. Of course I know how it always ends... ass up and howling in pleasure. Again... not that I mind. Not at all!

"Beth, you know about the birds and the bees right?" Damien's voice carries a hint of playfulness. "As much as you and Zyn go at it, there could be a possibility of a pollinated flower."

"Pollinated flower?" I giggle. "Really?" Childish much?

"Possibly," he replies still sporting the same playful grin.

Why did he not mention Alec?

He must sense my curiosity and pulls the sheet down just enough so I can see his face. "My sperm are practically useless. I'm a turned vampire. So I am sterile. The likely hood of me getting you pregnant is very, very slim."

"Oh..." Thats kind of sad...

"Eh, means we can fuck without protection. Not all bad I say."

"Well, Zyn is a wild card. Not many hybrid wolves out there. Not many known cases of wolf/vampire relations to go off of either, not to mention hybrid... since technically he is a turned as well. No pureblood vampire DNA," Damien rattles off, thinking out loud. He does that more often now. I guess he is more comfortable around all of us to let us into how his mind works.

"I think my swimmers are fine."

"Oh? And you know that how?" Damien asks.

Zyn goes quiet for a moment.

Just as the silence grows almost too thick, he speaks up. "There was a pregnancy scare once, but it didn't survive."

I feel a pang of jealousy and pain in my chest. I mean, I figured he has been with other women, but not this. Was she special to him? Did he love her? Did he want the kid? Did-

"She ended up finding her mate though. I guess we both dodged a bullet ... to find an upside to it all."

"Oh? Who was it, if I may ask?" Alec chimes in with a smirk.

"Naylee."

Alec starts to laugh.

I don't get it. Who is Naylee?

"It was only a one time thing-"

"She could have had anyone's spawn in her," Alec replies.

I quickly shove him. "Don't be mean!"

"Seriously though," Alec looks across me to Zyn. "I mean, she has a power fetish. You, being a hybrid, must fit into that. Everyone knows you could easily take on an alpha for a pack if you wanted to."

"Let me guess, you've fucked her too?" I quickly state, hearing the growl in my voice. I know I shouldn't feel jealous, it was before they knew me. But still.
If I act this way with every woman Alec's been with, well thats probably half the female population ... maybe even male. Even that thought stings a little... but it doesn't matter, he is mine now. They both are.

"Love, I'm sure there aren't many that haven't been with her. She is a nice girl, don't get me wrong, but she enjoys physical pleasures where ever she can find it."

"Either way, sounds like that isn't a sure case to your ... virility."

"I'm sure I'm fine," Zyn states completely sure of himself.

"So, we should use condoms then I take it? Can your wolf even wear one?" I start giggling. "How would we even put it on?"

"Or you can just be round with pups," he grins, his whole face lighting up like a kid on Christmas.

"Maybe after Victor is taken care of," Damien states. "Speaking of which, we have two weeks till the ball. Have you got a gown?"

What? When would I of even had time? "Uh, no. No I don't. Though I -"

"Then we should go shopping," he smiles. "Just us, so you can surprise these two with it later."

Just us? Hmm... sounds fishy... but I do like the idea of surprising Alec and Zyn.

"Sure. After wolf practice," I pat Zyn's hip under the sheets. "Now, I need to get dressed, so out."

"Not like any of us havent seen you naked before, Love," Alec chimes.

"Still... a lady can use some privacy now and then... also you both tend to make getting dressed difficult. I get one thing on and before I can get the next you or him are undoing my work."

"Clothes are just a hindrance," Alec smirks.

"I actually agree, expecially of its just the three of us."

"Oh please don't start agreeing and ganging up on me," I sigh.

"I thought you enjoied when they ganged up on you," Damien smirks, earning a chuckle from Alec and a grin from Zyn.

"Ok. Out, all three of you," I try to remain stone faced, but I can't stop the giddy grin. They can gang up sometimes... but not now.

Maybe later...

First training! Then shopping. I haven't been shopping in I don't know how long it should be fun.

- - - - - - - - -

A/N: Victors ball is rapidly approaching.
I have a few options as to what will happen, haven't decided what road to turn down...
Either way, hope you are enjoying reading.

Also, Damien and Beth alone? Who knows what could happen...

Not Edited as per usual