Thirty 👀

Thank you for your patience! ❤ yall!!

**tad dirty since it follows the last chapter haha, so WARNING**

DAMIEN

Damn, I love how she sounds when she cums.

All that time, being a cat, her companion, and listening, watching, as she played with herself. Damn...

Nothing compaired to this, watching her between Alec and Zyn, taking them both.

So greedily.

She's perfect.

Before the three of them fully discover what I was doing, I walked a ways away.

I had done something I swore I wouldn't do when back in my body... I fed from a damn animal... like some lesser vampire.

Ugh.

A few minutes pass alone and I finally hear the trio making their way back to the road. Giggles and quiet chatter, yep its them.

All three of them grinning like mad men, still drunk on their highs of passion.

Patience...

"Well, don't you all look positively glowing."

Beth just giggles, blushing... too cute. So innocent yet clearly not. Expecially not after what I seen.

And that smile she gave when she realized I was watching.

Calm down, clear mind, patience... patience...

"Sex does that," Alec confidently replies. "You look better..."

Don't say it-

"You eat an animal?"

I sigh, "well, it was that or Zyn, maybe Beth, but they both were preoccupied. I couldn't just stand around and wither away."

"Is feeding from animals bad?" Beth asks as we start back walking to town.

Hopefully we can find a decent ride. Now that Alec doesn't need to fear the sun, we can ride in something other than a dingy moldy old van.

"It's basically the food of weaker vampires, or the Distorted."

"The Distorted?"

"Like the vampire you saw earlier," Alec replies while Zyn wraps his arms around her from behind, walking step in step with her.

"Oh... I thought he had a disease or something."

"He is what happens when a vampire three steps from a pureblood turns someone," I reply.

"Oh... nasty."

"Very," Zyn cringes. "They smell like death, without eating they decompose instead of just shrivel up like other vampires."

"So why was he out here?"

"Victor probably has them hunting you," Alec answers. "If one brings you back, he would probably offer his own blood, cure them for a few years so they can live 'normal' lives."

"Could my blood do that for them too?"

"Possibly," I glance towards her, seeing her eyes shimmering with that humanity she still has... eager to help and save all.

Its a dangerous quality, but beautiful none the less.

To be young and still believe that you can save everyone ... so innocent to the fact that not everyone can be saved... or is worth saving.

- - - - - - - - -

Once back at Alec's estate, I start searching for a new coven. I've basically laid claim to his study, my papers strone across the tables, floors, any surface avaliable.

Witches ... there has to be another coven somewhere.

Suddenly I hear a swoosh of fluid, trimmering glass... very odd.

"Damien," a voice whispers like a melody, light and airy, breathy.

I recognize the voice, even after all this time.

I turn and see her image in the mirror, Morrigan.

"Ah, its you. Want to turn me back into a cat again?"

She smiles, her eyes and cheeks crinkling just enough to show she has aged, even though the rest of her looks as if not a day has passed.

Round curves, full hips and waist. She has always been so voluptuous, womanly. Why women now a days starve themselves is beyond me.

"It was a cat or a true death. Your father would have killed me if he had found out you survived... speaking of which he isn't too pleased with me or my sisters for that matter."

Ahhh her sisters. Both just as curvaceous and beautiful as her.

Shame they couldn't get along in the bedroom. I guess their mother never taught them the importance of shareing.

"And that is my problem how?"

She sighs, resting her hands on edges of the mirror. "Word is you visited a coven leader recently. News travels fast. You want something. What is it?"

"My throne."

Her lips turn in a devious grin, "so you need Victor gone. I need Victor gone. What do you say we work together?"

"What else would you want?" There has to be a catch.

"Just a little blood from you and that princess you are with. When you get your crown I will need insurance, just in case you look into getting rid of me or my friends."

"So, why Beth's blood then?"

Morrigan hesitates. Never a good sign. She is picking her words carefully.. either to cover a lie or not reveal to much...

"She is a female of pureblood descent, and a powerful father at that. You men may rule your world, but she has the means to pull your strings."

"I'm no ones puppet."
How dare anyone think otherwise.

"No matter," she shrugs. "All men think that."

"Regardless, I won't barter her blood... but I will discuss it with her. You help me, you can have some of mine as your insurance policy. Deal?"

She exhales heavily. "Fine. So be it. Victor needs to be put down, and the only way that will happen is you. Deal, Damien..." and the mirror fizzles out back to normal.

Witches... a shakey check. Wolves, check. Now, we just need Beth to be stronger and just a little over a month to do it.

This won't be easy...

- - - - - - - - -

A/N: Not Edited.
Again, thanks for being patient.
We had fun camping and our little 8 month old had a blast. Anyway, I'm back and will try to get back to posting regularly.