Q and A (not part of story so u can skip if want)

A/N: bit random ...

- - - - - - - - -

Skelly clears her throat as she sits with Beth, Alec, Zyn, and Damien. All of them on comfy lounge chairs, as if on some high class television talk show.

"So," she smiles. "It seems our lovely readers have questions for you guys, also some comments. You up for answering them?"

Alec sighs, rolling his eyes, "So that's why you asked us to come here? Really? We're kind of in the middle of something."

"Be nice," Beth smiles, nudging him with her arm.

"Thanks," Skelly smiles, then looks down at her notes. "So, first question goes to everyone ... How old are you all?"

Beth smiles, "I'm twenty - four, about to be twenty - five this fall."

"I lost count," Alec quickly states. "Age really doesn't matter once you pass five-hundred."

"F-five hundred?" Beth's eyes go wide as she looks at him.

He just grins, "everything still works, as you well know."

"Ugh," Zyn groans. "Not everyone wants to hear about sex." He then looks at Skelly. "I'm only two hundred."

"Two? Geeze," Beth does a double take. "I feel so young."

"Thats because you are," Damien chuckles, brushing a lock of her hair out of her face. "Anyway, I'm just a hundred years shy of Alec. He's the grandpa of the group."

"Sexy as hell grandpa," Alec just smirks.

Skelly gently clears her throat to clear her nerves. "I - uh, um, yeah, so... next question is ..."

"Need some help?" Zyn smiles, picking up a paper that fell from her lap.

"Thanks," she returns his friendly smile, causing Beth to growl a little. "I uh, I know Beth, he's yours."

"They all- both are," she quickly corrects.

"Since you brought up that," Skelly nervously adjusts her glasses. "Um, you and Damien."

Audience gives a collective Oooooo.

"We have an audience?" Alec smirks.

"Shh, just let the author have her fun," Damien nudges him with a grin.

"Anyway," Skelly clears her throat again. "Will you and Damien ever ... have some steamy smut scenes?"

Damien quickly puts his hand on Beth's before she can answer. "You are the author, how about you tell us."

"Well, depends if you ever just ... I don't know, man up and make your move. Clearly she has some sort of attraction to you. Many of the readers do."

He just smiles, adjusting his suit jacket, "well, maybe after all is said and done, we can escalate our relationship passed friends."

"Not likely," Alec replies in a sing-song way. "She is a stubborn little princess."

"I am not a princess!"

"Oh look, she even stomps her foot like one," he chuckles, causing Beth to growl, then lunge from her chair. Alec however was prepared and takes off, causing her to chase him out of the room.

Zyn sighs, "see what I have to compete with?"

"You seem to have plenty of moments though," Skelly smiles. "A personal question... how fast does your hair grow? Being a wolf hybrid..."

"Too fast," he slumps, resting his elbows on his knees. "Why do you think I just let the beard grow. Sure, I trim it to keep it looking neat, but if I were to shave it would be practically pointless."

"How hairy ... are you?" Skelly blushes a little.

Zyn chuckles politely, "not as harry as I am in my wolf form, but close enough."

"He has butt fuzz," Damien chuckles, causing Skelly to giggle as well.

"It's not that bad," Zyn rolls his eyes.

"I walked in one time while he was taking Beth from behind. His backside has a shadow, even in full light."

"That's enough about my ass, peeping tom."

Damien just grins.

"Um, well, we are going to take a small break," she looks towards something in the distance. It causes both Zyn and Damien to look, but there is nothing there. It seems the 'camera' Skelly is talking to is just her imagination. "We will be right back after these words from our sponsors."

"Seriously?" Damien smirks.

Just then Alec shoots passed Skelly at vampire speed, stopping without a shirt to lean against the back of a chair. "She's lost it. Being a mom must have went to her head."

A blur pounces on top of him with a triumphant 'ah-ha' followed by giggles.

"Did we miss the questions?"

"No, evidently there is a commercial break," Zyn smirks.

Skelly however seems frozen, starring off into the distance at the imaginary camera.

"Is she going to stay like that?" Beth waves a hand in front of her face.

She doesn't even flinch.

"Guess we have to wait for the commercial break..." Damien chuckles.

- - - - - - - - -

A/N: Ok, the commercial break is just a rouse ... quick, I need questions to ask. Ask them! Ask them! My show will plummet, crash and burn... sponsors? I have no sponsors! It's all some lie! Please! Please! I'm begging you! Help!

-ok, went a tad nuts, hope you enjoy regardless-

I'll post another Q&A later if can get enough questions lol