Blushing Pink

(John Lauren's POV (I just learned he was already married at this point, but he never told Alex anyway so we're just going to go with it. Laurengelica already has a lack of time ;)))

She got out of the carriage first, her brown hair flipping over her face. Quickly, she brushed it out, her eyes catching me for a second. A quick smile turned into a glare as her pink dress crinkled on the ground. "C'mon, John. Out of the carriage."

I quickly got out and ended up almost falling on her all over again. She pushed me away, and I ended up on the ground.

"Sorry," she said sharply as she helped me up, grabbed my hand, end escorted me off the ground. "Eliza Schuyler Hamilton, come out of the carriage right now!" she yelled into it, quickly yanking Alexander out of the car with a smile. 

"Sorry, sis," he said in a weirdly flirtatious way. But then again, that was Alex. Always flirty. The problem was figuring out when he was joking or not.

Angelica smiled. "Of course," she glanced back to her sister, and I've never seen so fond a look as when she saw both Alex and Eliza together. She definitely shipped it, even if she wished it was her in Alex's arms-- or maybe I was overreaching myself. Or maybe- oh never mind.

"How is this working?" I asked Alex.

"Everyone's going to be ushered in, announced and stuff, and then we'll sit down, have dinner, you two will make toasts, as well as Laf and Peggy, and then we'll dance," Alex exclaimed, a little out of breath by the end of his schedule. 

"Good," I said, and he turned back to Eliza. Looking down at her dress, I noticed it looked familiar. "Did Herc make it?"

"Yup!" Alex said happily. "He sewed it just for my Eliza!"

"Ha," I said. "And your clothing too?"

"Of course," he said. "Just for your boy."

I turned away before he could see my blush. 

"You and Angelica are going to need to lock arms," Eliza instructed. "First they are going to introduce the bridesmaids and groomsmen, the family, the flower girl/ tailor, but lastly you, our most honored friends."

"Oh," I said, a little redder as Angelica grabbed my arm with a clear air of 'lets get over with this."