A Little Nothing

(Angelica POV)

I rushed home as quickly as I could, the horses (I think their names were Sugar and Cream. They were Eliza and Peggy's) galloping down the cobblestones loudly. The cold night air hurt my lungs and burnt my cheeks (as if I could blush any more).

I can't believe what I had done. Or what he had done. I could never make this stupid relationship work, I talked too much-- and since when did I want it to be a relationship?

Who knows? He might not even be into women if he liked my brother-in-law so much he got drunk at their wedding. 

I was also terrified of what Eliza and Peggy would say about this mess. I had missed a grand part of Eliza's wedding and Peggy would know what was up with my tiny little crush on Laurens.

These thoughts repeatedly played through my head as I drove home, swirling and repeating. I knew they wouldn't go away until I wrote this all down. I may not have gotten famous for it, but I truly did write like I was running out of time. It was the only way to keep my emotions from spilling onto the ground.

I could also tell my sisters about this situation, but that was doubtful. They would tease me, and, once you tell someone about something like this, it was a ticking time bomb until everyone figured out and told the person in question. 

I was so caught in thought that when I arrived home, I forgot Eliza didn't even live with us anymore. 

Peggy however, was there and opened the door with a perky smile on her face. "John Laurens, huh?"

A//N: Yay!!!!!! 600 readers!!!!!!! THANK U SO MUCH!!!!!!! Also, I'm thinking about making a Laurengelica army book. would anybody join?