Chapter 7

Song - I hate u I love u

Chapter 7 - I Forgot Him

*Tzuyu's Pov*

Present Time -

I feel the car's not moving anymore. Opening my eyes, Mingyu comes in my view and i smile. I was leaning on the window with my eyes closed. I wasn't sleeping, I was rewinding my past. I look outside to see a familiar house.

Why are we here? I ask Mingyu when he gets out of the car and opens the door for me.

Maybe you have forgotten, Dahyun also used to go to our school. He reminds me.

Kim Dahyun.

Kim Mingyu.

Anything similar? Yeah, they both are siblings. Dahyun and i are close. I walk out as Mingyu knocks on the door. Dahyun comes out with her two big suitcases. She smiles widely before handing her suitcases to Mingyu and running to me.

I can't breathe, her hug is too tight.

She pulls away finally.

How have you been? She acts like we haven't met for almost hundred years.

We met yesterday, unnie. I roll my eyes as a phone rings. Mingyu picks up and walks away from us.

What are you reading? I point to her phone. She was reading something on wattpad.

Just a normal teen story. Three chapters left. She winks.

Tzuyu~ Mingyu hugs me out of the blue. I pull away and glare at him.

What did you do?

I can't come. My eyes pops out and mouth flew open before anger flushed inside my system. Before i could scold Mingyu, he talks again.

You know, work comes first? I can't come today but i'll come tomorrow or day after tomorrow or----

You'll come on the last day, right? I sigh when he nods.

You both go in this cab, i'll call another cab till then give me the keys, sis. He says to Dahyun and she gives him the keys, glaring.

Don't you dare to be a detective inside my house. She smiles evilly before slipping inside the car. Mingyu hugs me and i hug back with no emotion swirling inside me.

We both pull away and i sit inside the car. The car starts and Mingyu's structure starts to disappear. I sigh again before leaning on the window, letting the wind kiss my face.

I have Mingyu, why do i need Jungkook then? Why am i even thinking about him? He doesn't deserve me! Or maybe, i don't deserve him. He deserves better. Not me, who ruins life of everyone, she is close to.

I heard sobbing, i turn my head and saw Dahyun crying.

W-what happened? I ask and she gives me her phone. I read the sentence,

"Then we both separated for our own good. Call us selfish, but all we could—can and will do is hurt each other. We aren't meant to be. We are poisonous to each other. This was our Poisonous Love"

My stomach twists. I roll my eyes as i give Dahyun back her phone.

Are you kidding me? You are crying because of this story?! I yell while she wipes off her tears before facing me.