Chapter 17

Song - Love you by Lee Hi

Chapter 17 - Coincidence

*Sana's Pov*

Present Time -

After Tzuyu walked out of the room. I left too. I sat in 5th ‘B’ with tears in my eyes. I scanned the room. Our classroom. I love this place. I love the memories we made here.

My tears dries up and sleep consumes me. When i open my eyes, the first sight, i saw is Taehyung.

Leaning his head on the table beside me as he stared at me but as soon as he realises, i am awake, he sits straight in his seat.

What---

You know. I look down.

You know, i don't have the capability to love you. I can't love you, Sana. I don't have a heart. He explains calmly as i play with the hem of my t-shirt.

You can. Liar.

I can't, Sana. Don't you see it? I am so badly ruined. Even, i want to get out of this place but i can't. Believe me, i tried to. But as soon as i saw the light, the darkness consumes me yet again. I felt him staring at me but i kept looking down since i don't have the power to look at his broken emotions.

I-i don't wanna hurt you. If it was someone else, it's okay but it's--it's  you. Then why are you still giving me fake hopes?

I can't hurt you, Sana. I looked up at him, smiling as brightly as i can.

You do have a heart and you just proved it by saying, you can't hurt me. Stop lying. You have a heart. Use it well in the future. I get up from my seat and started to walk out, jumping a little to show him, i am okay and wiping the tears that wanted to leave my eyes.

I knew, he wanted to stop me and say, these aren't the words, he want to hear but he couldn't. And i know, those are some words, i really can't say but i'll say it soon.

I will move on.”

•••

*Tzuyu's Pov*

In 7th Grade -

It was P.T period. The period everyone hates the most. I won't say, i hate it but i did hate it. Does that even make sense?

Yeah, so back to the story, Jeon Jungkook was not in my class but still, he was standing right beside me. Okay, not beside me.

So, whenever physical training happens, we all gather in the ground and stand class wise. First section A then B then C.

Girls line first then boys, then girls then boys, so in the midst of everything, Jeon Jungkook is standing in the boys line beside me. Just right beside me but there is gap between us which i really want to break.

Stop it. You have Mingyu.

He haven't called me in a week!

Mingyu and i's relationship is quite different than normal. We call each other, sweet talk and meet then hug but sometimes we don't call each other for one month! And none of us cares. We steal glances at each other in school but glances, seriously?