Chapter 11

Song - I was wrong by 2AM

Chapter 11 - You Broke Me

*Tzuyu's Pov*

In 6th Grade -

I have a boyfriend. I am in a relationship.

Repeating these two things over and over, i think about how will things change. When he said he loved me, what did he meant by that? As in real love or just childish love?

Whatever.

It's been months since Mingyu and i are officially in a relationship. It's been a week since school started. Guess what?

Jeon Jungkook is in my section and Kim Mingyu is not.

Lovely.

Mina, Sana, Taehyung and Lisa are in my section too. Poor Jimin and Yoongi are not. And of course, Jin will always be in my section as i think.

The days were boring. I didn't liked this class at all. Something changed, Taehyung started to change. I know, we are slowly falling apart for some unknown reason, and i can do nothing but to watch us fall.

No one knows about my and Mingyu's relationship except Sana and Mina. I want to tell Jimin and Taehyung when the right time comes.

Jungkook has been vanished from my head but from my heart, my heart never says anything. But isn't that's what it is?

Heart doesn't say anything, it feels.

And what i feel, is something i don't know. Today is my birthday and i am having a party. Not many people are coming, only my close friends but Nayeon and Jihyo couldn't make it.
When everyone arrived, we started playing truth or dare.

Jimin rolled the empty bottle and it stopped on Iu. Oh, did i forgot to tell you? Iu and i had this hate and love kind of friendship.

Truth or dare? Mingyu asks since he is sitting in front of her.

Dare.

Oka----

Let me. Let me give her the dare! Taehyung beamed. Taehyung loves Iu, why? Because he says, she is his sister. Not real sister but he always goes around saying, Lisa and Iu are his sisters whom he loves. Not like the different love though.

Kiss Mingyu on his cheeks.

I couldn't breathe.

I can't breathe.

My breathing stopped.

Iu blushes but doesn't deny and Mingyu stares at me.

No, no, no! I'll never let her kiss me. Mingyu shouts running out of the room and i wanted to laugh so badly because of the look on Iu's face.

When i liked Jungkook, she liked Jungkook, when i like Mingyu, she likes Mingyu, can't she choose one of them?

•••

I was taking water from the fridge while Sana was standing beside me.

So, what now? Have you guys kissed or hugged? I stare at her wide eyes then shook my head.

Do want him to kiss you? I gulp down the water.

Why wouldn't i? I have been wanting my first kiss to be perfect. I state the fact.