Chapter 36

Song - Careless by Neffex

Chapter 36 - Cowards

*Tzuyu's Pov*

Present Time -

By the time, Taehyung glared at me before a soft, gentle smile slowly spread across his face, as if telling me to stay strong as he left, tears were already soaking my eyes.

I don't understand him. One moment, he is all rude, the next he is all nice... I murmur, looking around and everywhere, avoiding everyone's eyes.

You know that's the way he is. Sana says calmly to me which helped me come back to my senses.

I can't believe, Hoseok brought up his brother in a conversation. He never did that. Jihyo says, running her hand through her soft hairs.

I know. It was hard for him ever since that day. Jin says, his eyes down, staring at the cold wooden floor, making me smile at what he just said.

If you knew, why would you guys still bully him? Why the fuck would you make fun of him, knowing how hard it was for him?! Words slipped out of my mouth like a speech, i practiced uncountable times.

You could have stopped us.

She did, Yoongi. Joy takes my side.

She did all she could to stop us but it was us, who didn't. Even i, made fun of him. Who didn't? Only she didn't. Joy grabs my arm, her eyes staying focused on Yoongi as his eyes stays glued to the floor, just like everyone else.

We acted like nothing happened. We thought that was the solution. Jimin spoke us, making me further more mad.

Acting like nothing happened doesn't solve a thing, guys. We have always been together and know that we are always connected, then why even when we are so close to each other, each one of us feels so far away? I shout and pant hard, catching my breath as a cold hand touches my shoulder, making me shiver before noticing it's of Jungkook.

Come on, we are cowards guys. What can we expect from each other? Dahyun says out of the blue, taking everyone's attention.

The river of tears wanted to spill out and destroy everything but the only thing that held me back from doing it, was the person calmly patting my back, while his eyes lingers on my face, searching for emotions and even in this kind of situation, just thinking about him looking at me, gave me all kinds of side effects.

Yoongi, you like Jihyo since a long time, don't you? Says Nayeon staring at Yoongi, smiling innocently.

Jihyo, weren't you always afraid, he liked Momo and not you? That's why, you never told him how you felt about him. She laughs bitterly before continuing to speak further.

Mina, stop being so stubborn. You will realise what you lost after Jimin will stop apologising for something he never did. Once he stop chasing you, don't regret. She walks towards Mina with her eyes cold as ice while Mina tugs on her sleeves as if protecting herself from the cold vibes Nayeon gave away.

Jimin, it's time to stop, boy. You did enough. Now, it's fucking her choice to choose to stay or not. Jimin looks away from Nayeon as a way of disagreeing, making Nayeon further more furious.

My eyes met Jin's who was equally shocked as me since Nayeon was never the type to curse.

Give up, Sana. Spill all your feelings out to Tae then say you are done and walk out. I could see what she was trying to do, she was giving our inner thoughts a little light, which we never received since we never got the right advice from anyone.