Chapter 48

Song - Thank you by Got7

“ Chapter 48 - Bdsm

*Tzuyu's Pov*

Present Time -

Why aren't you sleeping? Jungkook's voice rings in my ears, startling me as i look towards him to find him staring at me, wide awake.

Not feeling like sleeping. I tell him, snuggling closer to him and breathing in his scent heavily.

The events of today ran down my head like someone was pouring cold water on top of me. First, my break up with Mingyu and then Lisa and IU's sudden appearance, last but not least, Taehyung's patch up with everyone.

So much happened in just one day.

It feels as if it was just yesterday when we all met again for the reunion but look, the reason we met for is making it's appearance tomorrow. Tomorrow is the last day of all of us being here like this.

We fought, we understood, we made up and now we'll leave. So much happened in the span of so less days.
I was and i am so excited for this but i can't remove the fact that tomorrow will be the end of everything. Everyone will be going their own separate ways once again, leaving memories.

Just like farewell.

I was so excited but was breaking at the same time. Just this time, i am sure, things won't go down like it did in the farewell. This time, we'll go up, we'll stay in touch even after going our own ways.

Hey... Jungkook grabs my chin, making me look up at him.

I just...don't want this to end. I whisper, my voice sounding like a kid who wants chocolate. Breaking my chin free from his hands, i snuggled more into him as i heard him whisper before falling asleep, patting my back,

None of us wants that, Tzu.

•••

I walk down the stairs hurriedly, the smell of the food making me skip one or two stairs at a time, almost making me trip and break my nose before i could even swallow the food.

As soon as i reached downstairs, i literally ran towards the kitchen to find almost everyone sitting there, talking to each other, laughing.

Woah. It's just ten in the morning right now, how come all of you are awake and sitting here? I question, taking a seat in between Joy and Yoongi, Jungkook in front of me.

Well, Not all of us is here, Taehyung, Jin are outside, taking a walk or watching porn, I don't know. IU and Dahyun are still asleep. Jihyo informs me and i roll my eyes, muttering,

As expected.

Again the scent of the food filled my nostrils, making me dizzy for a moment before asking,

Who is making the food today?

That'll be Im Nayeon for you. Nayeon says, coming towards the table with plates in her hands before keeping them on the table, making me sigh when i noticed the plates are empty.

Nayeon makes the best food. Yoongi jumped on his seat, a big smile plastered on his face.

If her soon-to-be husband is Jin then what can you expect? Jimin says, making fun of Jin as the table bursts into laughter.