Chapter 24

Song - Baby by The Rose

Chapter 24 - Comfort

*Tzuyu's Pov*

Present Time -

After Mina shouted at Jimin, he ran out. My first instinct was to run behind him but i stopped in my tracks when i heard Sana taking Jimin's side by scolding Mina.

I felt happy like nothing ever happened.

After she too left, i followed her and found that she was trying to find Jimin. That's how, I ended up on the roof, hiding while listening to their conversation as they sat on the edge of the roof.

It must be hard, right? Loving someone who loves you back but can't admit or maybe is afraid to get hurt? Sana laughs lightly making a smile appear on my face.

Tzuyu made her like this. If she wouldn't have doubted Mina then Mina wouldn't have been so afraid to get hurt by someone. I hear Jimin say causing the smile on my face to instantly drop and i look down.

You know, it wasn't her fault. She has always been insecure about Mingyu and she even doubted me, so she simply asked me but with Mina, let's say her doubt was on another level. But she did trusted her. She still does. Sana explains Jimin, unintentionally taking my side.

You hate her? Jimin asks causing me to lift my head up.

I hate her.

You can't hate her, can you? Jimin laughs a little.

No one can. Sana laughs nervously before i hear Jimin laughing with her.

“No one can.”

The words repeat in my head like they are my favourite song. Smiling like fool, i blink the tears away trying my best not to cry.

I know. We all know then why do we pretend, it's her fault when it is not? I hear Jimin ask.

Because it is my fault, Jimin.

Because we are afraid to admit, it's our fault too. Sana replies.

At least now i know, they don't hate me but they just have to act like they hate me.

Smiling, i start to walk away when i see a worried Taehyung opening the door of the roof causing me to instantly run up to him and cover his mouth so that he doesn't make any sound and disturb Jimin and Sana finally making up.

He gives me confused eyes before glaring at me and i drag him to the stairs, closing the door of the roof in the process.

What?! He yells at me.

Sana and Jimin were finally on talking basis after the fight. I mutter, looking down.

It doesn't change the fact that you were the reason of it. I instantly look up to see nothing but hatred in his eyes before he begins to leave. I grab his arm causing him to stop.

This needs to stop.

It's now or never.

I know why you fucking hate me, but at least hear me out. And this time, no, i am not asking you, i am telling you the matter of fact. He gives me surprised expression.

I had a crush on you in fourth grade but in fifth, it vanished, okay? I liked Mingyu, that's why, i confessed to him. Just because i didn't liked you, you became someone i hate and will never like. I state and saw the pain in his eyes which i hated to see even after all these years.

You have to move on. But not with anger because if your anger for me vanishes then your love for me will bloom again. The fire of anger you have inside yourself, you have to burn your love for me with it, Taehyung.

Only then, we can be friends again and you will start to live again. You are dead inside yet laughing outside. That's not who you are. I sigh, letting all the things, i wanted to tell him for so long.

I just wished you would be with the guy you love when you left me. He says, his voice breaking in the middle.

I never left him from my side but from his side, i always did.

I am with the guy, i love.

That's where you are wrong. I never hated you for leaving me. I hated you for leaving me for the guy you never really loved. I raise my eyebrows at his remark.

Remember when you said you liked Jungkook, i was just angry but i never broke off our friendship because i know, you felt something for him that is real. But when Mingyu came, i broke off our friendship because i knew your feelings for him was nothing like Jungkook's.

You love Jungkook but your mind keeps on confusing you.

My heart was beating so loud. It felt so right but wrong at the same time. Crying would be an understatement of what i want to do right now, i want to break. Just then, he said something which i never thought he would,

I love you.

It felt like my insides were slowly clenching my heart. My throat felt so dry and my eyes felt so hot. I want to just die.

I love you too. Just not like that. I love the guy i first met but you are not him. Forget me and give Sana just one chance. Give love another chance. You were and always will be my best friend. Love the right person, not the wrong which don't deserve you. That's when i know, all the things, i have been dying to tell him ends here. A big burden was lifted up my shoulders knowing i did, what i said i would.

This is it.

Now if he chooses to love her or leave her, now if he chooses to be my friend or be my hater, I don't care.

Because i told him what was right, now it all depends on him. On what he wants, on what he chooses.

My role in his life, ends here.

I couldn't continue to look at his broken expression, so i just started to walk downstairs when i stopped, realising, i never said the most important thing. I turn around and look at his so broken expression again.

I am sorry.

One tear slips down his eyes causing me to quickly turn around and walk downstairs as fast as i can. I know, i hurt him like hell. I was the baddest thing out of all the things that happened in his life.

The tears escaping my eyes as i walk down, i run out of the school and towards our hostel while wiping the tears away so that no one questions me even though they can literally tell, i cried.

As i was about to enter our hostel, i bumped into someone and their hand instantly wraps itself around my waist so that i don't fall. I looked up to find the most terrifically beautiful eyes staring at me with much of curiousness filled in them.

Wanna go for a ride? You will be free from the questions everyone's gonna ask you inside.

Of course, he noticed how badly my eyes are puffy and my make-up ruined, perfectly fitting with my blood shot eyes.

Sure. With that, he grabs my hands and drags me away, intertwining our hands in the process and teaching me the real meaning of comfort.

❝ɪ ʜᴀᴠᴇ ʙᴇᴇɴ ᴄᴏᴍғᴏʀᴛᴇᴅ
ʙʏ ᴍᴀɴʏ ᴘᴇᴏᴘʟᴇ ɪɴ
ᴍʏ ʟɪғᴇ
ʙᴜᴛ ᴡʜᴇɴ ɪᴛ ᴡᴀs ʏᴏᴜ,
ᴡʜᴏ ᴄᴏᴍғᴏʀᴛᴇᴅ ᴍᴇ,
ɪᴛ ғᴇʟᴛ ʟɪᴋᴇ ɪ ᴋɴᴇᴡ
ᴛʜᴇ ʀᴇᴀʟ ᴍᴇᴀɴɪɴɢ ᴏғ
ʙᴇɪɴɢ ᴄᴏᴍғᴏʀᴛᴇᴅ.❞

——————————————————

Hey guys!
Hope you liked this
chapter because
i seriously did liked this a lot.
Love ya❤❤