Chapter 45

Song - Daily

Chapter 45 - Tae is back

*Tzuyu's Pov*

Present Time -

Can i come in? I knock on the door before asking the person inside the room.

Nope. A raspy voice answered as i opened the door to find him shirtless and tugged inside the sheets. He groans when he hears the door click before grabbing the sheets and annoyingly covering his face.

Were you sleeping? At this time? I emphasize the last question since it's not even two in the afternoon yet.

Looks like someone didn't got enough sleep last night.

Wake up. I speak, walking towards the bed and sitting beside him, reminding myself the reason i came to him as tears fills my eyes.

W-wake up. My voice comes out shakey and i never intended it to sound like crying but it certainly did.

Throwing the sheets off his face, he quickly sits up before scanning my face for any kind of emotion.

Come here. He speaks, opening his arms and i quietly wrap my arms around him not caring that he is shirtless right now.

It's not like he haven't hugged me and Mina while not wearing shirt, it's something he used to do most of the time when we faced some crisis.

J-Jimin...I broke up with him. He pats my back as i feel him nodding his head.

You don't need to explain. I always loved this quality of Jimin. He never questioned but sure did comforted. Even when i did something wrong, he never questions or gives advice. He just listens and never asks me to talk.

And somehow, even after all these years, he is the person, i go to when something's wrong.

Jim--- The voice of Mina abruptly comes to a stop as she stares at me crying in Jimin's arm.

I hear Mina whisper about what happened to me which certainly reached my ears and then from the corner of my eyes, i found Jimin mouthing her the answer.

No matter how much Mina loves Jimin, she will never get jealous of me and him being like this because that's how we have been since our childhood.

And what happened right now was the proof. Instead of asking what we are doing, she asked Jimin in whisper that what happened to me.

Oh my god... I feel her sit beside me and tug me in her arms while she pats my back.

You did the right thing. There's nothing to cry about. We are right here. Mingyu is right here, he is not going anywhere. No one is going anywhere. It was like she could see inside of me. She found out why exactly i was crying.

And the reason was really not something to cry about but i am Chou Tzuyu, so, i cried.

Now, I won't be able to see Mingyu everyday, hear him rant, tease, mess my hairs like i'm a kid, mostly I won't be able to hear his everyday problems. Whenever he would come home, he would tell all about the day and i would make fun of him for how he slacks every free second he gets.

We won't be as close as we are. We will drift apart with time. That thought alone killed me inside.

Ever since i was young, i hated sad endings. I almost hated the books in which the girl and boy don't end up together. I almost hated those emotional ending movies. I knew very well, those stories are just stories, not real at all but even after knowing it, i always questioned myself,

Why does it hurts even when i know nothing is real in this?

My heart just clenches. I can't bear those kind of books and movies and that's why, i love them. Because they show the reality none of us wants to face.

What happened....? The distanced voice of Jungkook asked.

She did it. Jimin and Mina lets go of me as i turn to face Jungkook but instead, i look at my lap.

I hear his footsteps approaching me before i see him kneeling down in front of me, invading my personal space by keeping his chin on my lap and his eyes examining me, making me feel all kinds of emotions.

Damn...I love him so much.

Hey, i'm not the possessive kind of boyfriend. I won't ever stop you from meeting him or hugging him or anything---- Jimin cuts the emotional speech of Jeon Jungkook.

What about kissing? This bastard, ruined the whole mood!

Nah, that i will not allow.

Nah, that you will not allow.

Jungkook and Jimin speak at the same time before giving each other a nod and then we were back to Jungkook's speech.

All this while Mina and i shared glances at each other which clearing said "Let's plan their murder someday."

He will be right by your side, you know that. And now after you guys have made up, i personally don't think we are ever going to get rid of these crackheads. Jungkook's eyes follows Jimin whose eyes were slowly closing before they quickly open and then at Mina who was smiling while staring at Jimin.

Okay, we are never going to get rid of these idiots. A laugh escaped my lips and right after i laughed, Jungkook's smile widens, his eyes shining as he stares at me laughing.

We ignore Mina and Jimin glaring at us.

There was something in him. Or maybe there was something about him. The way he talks, comforts, yells, shouts, it screams the word "CARE" and i love it when he does something like this.

Is it possible to love him this much? He is everything i wanted. He never was the perfect one, he never was like the person i wanted to fell in love with and believe me, i saw all his flaws. At first, i hated him for them but now I can't even dislike them.

His bad habits, his every little mistakes became everything i ever wanted in someone i love. I came to want to love a person like him right after i fell for him.

GUYS! TAE IS BACK--- Yoongi enters the room, yelling.

My mood instantly lights up more than it already was.

He came with Lis and IU. Yoongi always called Lisa as "Lis", well, that's not the point here.

And then, i became the happiest person alive in seconds.

❝ʏᴏᴜ ᴄᴀɴ ʟᴏᴠᴇ ᴍᴀɴʏ ᴘᴇᴏᴘʟᴇ
ᴀᴛ ᴛʜᴇ sᴀᴍᴇ ᴛɪᴍᴇ
ʙᴜᴛ ɴᴇᴠᴇʀ ɪɴ ᴛʜᴇ sᴀᴍᴇ ᴡᴀʏ.
ᴇᴀᴄʜ ᴋɪɴᴅ ᴏғ ʟᴏᴠᴇ
ʙʀɪɴɢs ᴅɪғғᴇʀᴇɴᴛ ᴋɪɴᴅ ᴏғ
ʜᴀᴘᴘɪɴᴇss.❞

——————————————————

Hey guys!
How you doing?
Okay, straight to the point,
in the next chapter
there's a surprise pov of someone...
Well, not exactly surprise,
you guys can guess it easily.
Love ya❤❤