Chapter 30

Song - Words

Chapter 30 - Farewell Pt. 2

*Author's Pov*

Last Day Of School -

Ouch. He groans in pain as the cold antiseptic cream touches his skin.

That's the tenth time, you have groaned. Tzuyu mocks before harshly applying the cream, not caring about the boy in pain.

She just wanted to escape.

Because she was afraid, he might hear her raising heartbeat.

Thanks. He whispers even after she was harshly treating him and smiles as she puts the first aid box back in its place.

Why didn't you cry? She asks him out of sudden taking him off gaurd.

What do you mean? I am supposed to cry? He questions as she walks out of the infirmary, leaving him alone inside.

He watches her walking figure for a while before quickly shooting up from his place and leaving the infirmary and following her.

Since Jungkook got hurt, Tzuyu bought him to the primary building where the infirmary is located and the building is totally empty because the party is being held in the auditorium.

In sixth grade, a girl, jokingly punched you and you started crying. That's how, you are. A crybaby. She says with no emotion whatsoever.

Yeah. That's how i am. I run away from problems instead of taking care of them. This took Tzuyu by surprise. She never once mentioned anything about running away from problems but he bought it up. She was getting thoughts of what was going on in his mind.

She was going back the memory lane where his smile always included pain. She was beginning to question these things about him.

She was beginning to question, if she ever knew him or not?

Stop. Let's talk... He stops in his tracks but she continues to walk.

Tzuyu, stop. There he is. The angry Jungkook. Tzuyu hated many things about Jungkook but the one at the top was his anger. When he gets angry, he doesn't think twice about saying things that may hurt others, specially Tzuyu, since she gets hurt easily with only normal words.

She stops and turns around before walking back towards him with an bored face.

I'm leaving now. Take care of Mingyu. Don't worry about me, okay? And say my goodbye to everyone. Tell them something important came up, so i left. Her jaw dropped. He was leaving. She just realised this will be the last time, she will see him.

Don't leave. Not again. She whispers but loud enough for him to hear. He notices the tears sparkling in her eyes. She stared at him and he stared at her without exchanging any other word, they stood there with a not needed long stare. He looked away knowing very well, he won't be able to leave if she continued to look at him like this.

I mean, the party is not over yet. She stutters after gaining her senses back and he clears his throat.

I have to. See you someday in the future.

She wanted to ask, “when?” But nothing escaped her lips. He was crushing her heart all over again. She was dying from inside, she wanted him to stay. And the thought of never seeing him again was the cause of it.