Chapter 47

Song - Believe me by Got7

Chapter 47 - Imperfections

*Sana's Pov*

Present Time -

Guys... I murmur, trying to distract myself and taking in even the little pieces of happiness, i felt while looking at IU and Lisa, ignoring being fazed by Taehyung.

Before i could hug them, Tzuyu pushed past me, like she normally does whenever someone arrives and tackles both the girls along with poor Taehyung down on the floor, hands wrapped around the three of them.

Okay, we just video called few weeks ago. IU pushes herself out of Tzuyu's embrace, and gets up, hiding her smile with a frown.

Tzu, i c-can't breathe. Lisa manages to push Tzuyu off her and Taehyung but Tzu being Tzu, she tries to tackle both of them again but Lisa quickly moves away from her way and stands up while Taehyung, yet again, suffers.

A smile forms on my face as i hear Tae complaining and Tzuyu simply ignoring it and soon they start bickering while the Jin and Yoongi takes the luggages inside. As they were going inside, i heard my precious Yoongi complain,

Why always him and me have to do these things?

And gets glares from almost everyone including me for complaining while we all were enjoying Tzu and Tae fight.

Well, that's a improvement i see there. Lisa notices, coming to stand beside me and i link our arms.

You guys missed so much. Lisa just hummed while IU gave me a flying kiss to which i made a face, making her fake frown yet again.

Now, that's enough, you animals. Jimin yells at Tzuyu and Taehyung causing them to stop and get up from the ground, adjusting their clothes to make them look presentable.

Aish, why did you do that, i was having so much fun. Mingyu rolls eyes at Jimin, disappointed.

Tell me about it. Jungkook laughs, earning a glare from Tzuyu and quickly looks away, coughing.

Awww.

You all can catch up with the girls. Taehyung speaks up, pointing at Lisa and IU before continuing,

While i, catch up with few people, present here. He finally finishes after stopping mid-sentence many times.

Without another word being exchanged, me, Tzuyu, Mina, Jimin started walking but Taehyung abruptly stopped us and pointed at someone,

You too. Jungkook looks behind him and asks Hoseok, if Tae is talking to him before looking back at Taehyung and pointing at himself and asking,

ME?

•••

Do it like me. There's no rush, i know how this feels. You can do it! Mina cheers for Taehyung as once again, we all are in the backyard, ready for another one of us confess but this time, Jungkook was present too.

YOU ARE THE ONE RUSHING ME! Taehyung yells at Mina causing her to hide behind Jimin and pout.

You. I hated you when---- I am sorry for----this doesn't make sense. Why am i apologizing to you when nothing has changed in our relationship? I do--- Taehyung blabbers on and on, trying to waste time talking to Jimin when we all know, Jimin and him has always been best friends till today.