Chapter 50

Song - My all

Chapter 50 - Poisonous Thoughts

*Tzuyu's Pov*

Present Time -

I opened my eyes to bright rays of sunlight. I blinked several times to adjust to the light before feeling as if i am being choked.

A hand was on top of my neck, i glanced beside me to find myself laying my head on Jungkook's chest.

My left hand was missing. I mean, some big ass man or woman was sleeping on top of it. I used my left hand to throw the hand on top of my neck away before pushing my upper body up.

The sight that met my eyes was the most dirty sight i have ever seen.

Last night, when the party ended, everyone left except us since our clothes and other things are kept here. And packing all those things that's scattered around the hostel will sure take a lot of time.

We were so tired that we slept in the hall. We all slept on the ground. Don't judge, we were drunk as hell. Jimin couldn't even tell difference between Lisa and Mina.

I slept beside Jungkook while the person sleeping on my hand, turned out to be Nayeon. Jimin's head was on my lap while Mina's head was on his waist.

He is SO heavy.

I glanced at the others, Lisa's feet were very close to Mingyu's face. If she moves them, she can kick him in the face.

Jihyo and Yoongi were cuddling looking cute. Jin and Nayeon slept like me and Jungkook. Sana and Taehyung were sleeping on top of the couch, comfortably.

Something caught my eyes. It was like the most annoying yet cute view.

I saw Joy's head snuggled into Hoseok's chest but her lower body was like feets away from his because IU's leg was in the gap between both of their bodies.

Well, she does have a habit of coming in between two lovers. ALWAYS.

But Joy and Hoseok? Lovers? Yeah, i have gone crazy. I don't think that's possible.

Let's bet on it. I jump, scared as hell when someone's voice popped out from right behind me. Looking behind me, i found Nayeon.

Yah! Im Nayeon, is that a way to scare someone?!

•••

So, when are you leaving? Mingyu asks me as we walk side by side in the garden.

When everyone else will leave. What about you? I ask him back.

Tomorrow night maybe. I nod my head at his statement, suddenly feeling empty.

I will have to come over to take my things, right? I ask him referring to my things in our---his apartment.

Yeah. Come over anytime. He smiles at me, his eyes lingering somewhere far away before looking back at me and smiling.