Chapter 21

Song - Hold onto the memories

“ Chapter 21 - Old Memories

*Tzuyu's Pov*

In 7th Grade -

You look like a goddess. Sana compliments me.

I am a goddess. I correct her and she rolls her eyes.

And yeah, you shined out the most plus you danced like a pro. Mina says and i smile widely at the compliment.

So, the program we were having in our school, i wasn't in it but then out of the blue, Joy suggested my name and i got selected as one of the main dancers while Joy was in singing.

It all happened so fast that i could not even remember it. There were two more main dancers, i was supposed to be in the middle. We were going to wear skirts but since it was way too short and our school dress code was totally against it, so some dumbass suggested for us to wear ball gowns.

Only the three center dancers had to wear gown while others did not have to. That's how, i ended up in this beautiful gown.

As soon as our performance ended, Sana and Mina came to me and so this is all what happened

Yah! Half of the school is staring at you. Sana whispers in my ears as we make our way through the hall.

I mean, could you blame them? I really did looked amazing, i won't lie. I can feel all the eyes on me as we walk and I don't really have any problem with that.

But it's way too surprising that half of the school is staring at me or maybe even more than half.

When we reach the stairs, Jungkook and his friends were pushing each other and just when Jungkook was pushed, his eyes meets mine. He smiles widely, more like a blush. I am pretty sure, he is thinking that I really do look like a goddess because of that stare he is giving me and his smile, i can just tell it by watching him.

Then the moment got ruined when he runs upstairs still blushing or smiling.

•••

Last day.

Last day of 7th grade. Everything that starts have to end one day. This was the best year of my life. I learned more about every relationship, i leaned more about feelings, I learned more about my friends.

It was all ending today and i hated it. If i could rewind, i would. This year was even better than when i was in fifth grade.

Just few hours more, then, it'll all end.

One by one as the bell ranged, i lived to the fullest, I enjoyed each and every period with friends and the teachers.