Chapter 51

Song - Eclipse by Got7

Chapter 51 - Fight For Her

*Tzuyu's Pov*

Present Time -

I'm fighting with my thoughts. I'm fighting with my own self and even though it's two in the morning there's no sleep in my eyes. As if it has been sucked away.

I can't believe what happened. All night, i have been crying in my room, sitting on the floor beside my bed, curled up in a ball, using the side of my bed as my headrest while looking out the window.

One of the worst night i ever had is this. This felt same as the night of the farewell. I couldn't sleep. I could just think and think and cry till no tears are left in my eyes.

Just at the thought of living without him, my breath starts to prick in my chest. I don't think i am or ever will be able to live without him anymore.

How could i do this? He was having a hard time and i left him alone? When i was crying, when i was hurting, he was always by my side but whenever something happens to him, i am never by his side.

Even today, when i told myself i wouldn't leave him alone with his thoughts, i did leave him. He even held my hand to stop me from leaving but i left.

How could i do this to him?

How could i do this to myself?

All the things he said made actual sense to me. It told me that a new obstacle appeared in front of our relationship and he was trying to win over it alone without me, i tried to help him but decided to leave in the end.

Neither was he wrong, nor was i right.

By the time my eyes closed, my heart had already passed out and ran away from my body to find the person it belongs to.

Tzuyu!

Tzu!

Chou Tzuyu!

TZUYU! Loud knocks were heard when i opened my eyes, the sun wasn't shining, very little light was visible outside as my window showed me. My eyes glanced at the clock which showed around five in the morning and then the knocks started again.

Tzuyu! I got up, feeling a little dizzy as i walked towards the door and pulled it open and was met with a worried Yoongi.

Jungkook... And then before i even knew it, i was wide awake.

Look. He handed me his phone in which Jungkook's chat was opened, my eyes quickly scanned the chats.

Take care of yourself and others.
And her, please.
                      - 04:17am

I don't know what happened. Check you mobile, maybe, he texted you too. I quickly walked towards my bed where my phone was laying, picking it up, with my shivering hand, i opened his chat and saw a message that made me froze realising, something is really, really wrong.

I love you.
Remember this, okay?
                     - 03:58am  

I showed it to Yoongi before we both ran towards Jungkook's room and knocked. When no one answered, we opened the door as it wasn't locked and the room was clean. His suitcase, other things, nothing was to be seen.

I'll check the washroom, you check his wardrobe. Yoongi tells me, walking inside the washroom as I check the wardrobe, when i found nothing, my heart picked up it's pace and tears started forming in my eyes.