Chapter 20

Song - Scars

Chapter 20 - Strangers

*Tzuyu's Pov*

In 7th Grade -

I wish, i could have just one chance to tell him about all what i feel. A week ago, our places were changed again and i am now stuck with Yoongi and Joy. I am not complaining, i love it here. The end of 7th grade was slowly approaching us and i hated it. To be honest, i loved this class more than 5th because it showed me the real meaning of some things, it was a whole new adventure for me.

But, i noticed.

I noticed, how ever since our places changed, our relationship did too. We stopped talking. Just like that. But only with Taehyung not with joy.

Joy and i are like almost best friends.

I really wish, i get a chance to talk to him just once and i did today. Because of the preparations of the program going on, the kids needed our benches and tables for some skit, so they asked Mrs. Son, our class teacher and she agreed.

Since many kids were absent today, there were many empty places. I packed my bag and started hanging it on my shoulders as i heard the words which caused me to freeze and glance back.

Tzuyu sit with Taehyung for only today, the seat's empty. He was smiling like a fool but tried to act cool. I walked towards him and sat with him. It felt like i got the chance, i wanted.

It was just me and him sitting alone. I could finally spill my heart out. The whole day was supposed to be free because the teachers were busy with the preparations. It was the last period and Taehyung was writing something, more likely completing his notebook when i decided to end everything.

Why did you changed? I ask with pain laced in my voice.

I never did. You did. His reply was simply of five words which meant a lot.

Seulgi told me how you behaved with her. What? I never behaved badly with her even though, I never liked her.

You trust her more than me? I ask

Yeah, i do.

Since when did you hate me this much? I ask laughing bitterly.

I hated you since 5th grade.

Questions captures my head but one of them was asked the most, “Was it all a lie then?”

I wanted a chance to tell you everything, looks like I got it now. I laugh and he looks up at me before again looking down.

Yah! Do you remember, in 4th grade, when i had no one to drop me home, you stayed with me because you too had no one to drop you home? We had so much fun alone in the school together. I laugh at the silly memory and my heart pained. Taehyung shooks his head multiple times as a sign of saying, “No, I don't remember.” when his eyes were shining because of the tears he held in them.

Do you remember when you, Jimin, Mina and Sana teared off my notebook? I glared at him and he continued to shook his head while writing with a smile spread across his face and of course, with tears in his eyes.

You poured glue on my head, you made me laugh when i was mad, you poured all the water of your water bottle on top of me, you danced on top of the bench while teasing me by yelling, “Jungkook!”
Don't you remember? He shooks his head multiple times but the tears in his eyes clearly showed he does remember each and every moment of 5th grade.

I wanted to call you and tell you, i wanted to die. I wondered if i died, will you care for me? Will you think of me? Will you regret not being with me? Will you? I ask him, my voice breaking in the middle.

If you do die, then yeah, i'll think of you. He shrugs looking at me.

Do you think i'll forget you with time? I ask him and he stops writing.

Yeah, you will. He answers.

No. I won't. I can never forget you. You were my best friend. I reply trying to make him believe my words.

Yah! Listen, if i ignore you, it's because i want to show you, i am over you when i am not. If i avoid you, it's because i want your attention. I want you to know about my presence. If i act like i don't care, then i care a lot.

You know, i smile at every situation. When i want to cry, scream, shout, i just smile instead. I tell him everything he should know because from tomorrow, i may become the person, whom he thinks i am right now.

I won't ever bother you again after this day. You said, it already ended for you, so, today, it will finally end for me too. Oh man, i want to cry. Can you see my tears? I ask him and he doesn't reply and just continued looking at me, smiling like saying goodbye.

*Ring Ring*

Every part of my body felt numb, because i knew, everything just ended here. I knew, from this point, i will try my best to remove him but not erase him. My heart sank and heaved as i said the last words.

You were my best friend, you are my best friend and you will always be my best friend and you will always hear this from my heart but never from my tongue. I last time smile while glancing at his teary eyes and wide smile that spreads across his face as i get up and hang my bag on my shoulders before walking away.

So, this was the end of Taehyung and Tzuyu.

•••

I dial Mingyu's number in order to feel good. I call him.

Hey, Tzuyu. I am sorry, i am busy. Can't talk right now.

Yeah, okay.

Call you later.

Sur---

*Beep*

I sigh, looking down. What is happening with my life? Do i like Mingyu? I mean i do but...something is changed for him in me. I know, i still feel something for Jungkook which i really don't want to.

If i could fix Taehyung, i would but what can i do, if he only doesn't want to get fixed? He wants to turn his love for me into hate so that he'll hate me and think he is over me when he is not. All he have to do is to remove his hatered and there again he will find his love for me, in order to move on, he have to find someone else.

And i wish, that someone else is Sana. Because i can see it in her eyes, how much she likes him.

❝ᴛʜᴀᴛ ᴡᴀs ᴛʜᴇ ᴅᴀʏ
ᴡʜᴇɴ ᴡᴇ ʙᴏᴛʜ ᴛᴜʀɴᴇᴅ
ɪɴᴛᴏ ɴᴏᴛʜɪɴɢ ʙᴜᴛ
sᴛʀᴀɴɢᴇʀs ᴡɪᴛʜ ᴍᴇᴍᴏʀɪᴇs.❞

——————————————————

Hey guys!
I took a lot of time to
write this chapter since it's a very touching chapter for me.
At first, i didn't wanted to write this because it's related to
me and my ex-bestie.
Love ya😢❤❤