Chapter 28

Song - Nobody knows by Got7's     Youngjae.

Chapter 28 - I Love Him

*Tzuyu's Pov*

Present Time -

Long time, Jungkook. Mingyu smiles at Jungkook as my heart rests at ease when i find that happiness and purity in his eyes for the first time.

He extends his hand and Jungkook takes before he pulls Jungkook into a friendly hug.

To be honest, he was faking it, right?

He doesn't like him. He hates Jungkook with all his might. I could feel curiosity slowly seeping through the cracks in my heart.

Missed you, man! Like Jungkook have lost his voice, he couldn't speak.

Mingyu pulls away before flashing a smile towards a shocked Jungkook and walking towards me.

I going to fresh up the--- Yoongi wraps his hand around Mingyu's shoulders before saying,

You'll be coming down for dinner. Guys, fresh up then let's meet in the hall for dinner and some games. Smiling widely, he begins to drag Mingyu away from us but Yoongi's glance towards me didn't go unnoticed.

Hatered. I don't know what it really was. Since, Yoongi is a very playful and full of pranks person, i could never believe whatever he told me. And till today, whatever he tells me, i take it as lie or in a playful manner.

Because he is Yoongi.

He plays around too much. Back in the days, he used to be angry with me. Not really angry but acting as if he is so that i'll apologize. He used to prank me too much. Soon, i got used to him, so after then, i never apologized to him for something i don't know.

I got pranked again, right? There was no hatered in his eyes, right? He was trying to trick me with his eyes. Or by any chance, honesty existed in them?

I'm going upstairs. Jungkook murmurs, taking everyone, who was distracted in their little talks, attention including mine.

He walks past me making sure not to walk too close to me. He passes by me with an unwanted gap that tore me inside.

Why do people say that broken heart hurts? When it doesn't.

It hurts, when the heart is teared into shreds and it stays inside us where our unbroken heart used to stay. And from there, the sharp edges of the shreds pokes us until we bleed.

And even after bleeding, it shows no mercy and continues with its a acts.
I turn to look at him and all i see is his back walking as fast as he can.

It felt as if the day of farewell was repeating. The day, we finally walked out was repeating. I was quick to turn my head and meet Mina's eyes.

It held pure pity in them.

It was then, i noticed how Taehyung was not there. How Sana and Jimin were sitting on the couch talking and laughing with the others while Mina and Hoseok were witnessing the scene.

And during all this time, a smile was playing on my lips. It wasn't one of my fake smile. It was the smile which comes up when i want to cry.

As i said before, i smile in every situation. Whether i'm angry or sad, happy or want to die.