The Beggining

Name: Aki Izuna

Age: 19

Race: Human

Likes: Food, books, the color storm blue, and a few other things that will be discovered later on.

Dislikes: Fish, Zombies, Idiots, and Narcissists oh and bossy people and perverts.

Magic: Ice Dragon Slayer Magic

Looks: Hazel Eyes, Waist Length Raven Black Hair with Dark Blue Streaks, Normal 17 year old body, Dark Blue tank top with a black hoodless  jacket with no right sleeve, dark blue jean shorts, and black combat boots. 

Guild Mark Location and Color: Storm Blue on left shoulder

Weight: 45 kg's.

Family: M.I.A.

Birthday: October 16th of year x767

Exceed: Storm, a dark blue exceed with gray eyes, female.

Personality: Kind, gets angered if you taunt her, doesn't like being defeated, strong, caring, and can be girly when it comes to adorable kids.

Background: basically her parents died, she was wandering around until she stumbled apon a frozen forest with a silver dragon, the dragon trained her in every acedemic, and Ice Dragon Slayer magic, the dragon left on year x777 on the 7th month on the 7th day. Aki searched for the dragon she called her mother and stumbled apon Fairy Tail a few months later and didn't get along with two people in particular, Gray and Natsu.
-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Aki's POV

I was sitting in the guild when I hear one of the guy's talking about a Salamander, me and Natsu walk over.

"Why are you walking over here ice breath." Natsu says to me.

"This Salamander might have something on Yuki, that's why flame breath." I say to him.

"Yeah whatever." Natsu says and gets the details.

"Come on Storm, lets go see if we can find out anything on Yuki." I say to her with a wave of my hand.

"But, ugh there's no talking you out of this today, is there?" Storm asks flying over to my shoulder.

I grin. "Heck nah." 

By the time we get to Hargeon, me and Natsu are half dead.

"Nope, never am I going on a damn train." I mutter as I sit up against the wall. "Storm, help, me." I say to her.

"Alright." Storm says gleefully and picks me up and flies me out of the train with Happy next to her.

I sit on the ground as Natsu rides the train away from Hargeon.

"BYE, BYE." Me and Storm yell waving to Natsu.

Natsu gets back and we walk through town.

"Aww man, my stomach is eating itself." I say hanging my head as we walk.

"No kidding, I had to ride the train twice, I'm really hungry, but we have no money." Natsu says as he stomach grumbles.

"Well if you didn't go spending all our previous mission cash we wouldn't be in this predicament now would we you ash for brains." I say to him hangry.

"AHHH, ITS SALAMANDER!" A lot of girls yell from a clearing ahead of us.

"He better have information on Yuki or I'm gonna kick who's ever ass who calls themselves Salamander." I say to them.