The End

Aki's POV

I watch Igneel fall after tearing a limb off Achnologia, Igneel is dead.

Yuki screeches and uses her roar on Achnologia and he counters it, striking her down too.

"YUKI!" I cry out as she falls, her pale blue scales, turning red as she falls to the ground.

I run towards the site, jumping over rocks and sliding down the large crater, tears on the brim of my eyes.

I get to her site and she's dead. "Yuki no." I whimper. "Mom," I start as I fall on my knees, looking at her.

I land on my butt as the tears roll down my cheeks.

"Mom, don't leave me." I whimper

Her soul rises into the sky. "I'll be watching from above, oh daughter of mine." She says and departs.

Storm flies over to me and hugs me as I cry.

"Oh Aki." Ella says as she walks over.

Two days later

I head to where the guild hall would be and I look at the rubble.

"Aki! Your hair is still white!" Lucy says surprised.

I look at my hair and I sigh. "I probably ate too much ethernano." I say and Freed walks up to us.

"Have either of you ladies seen Aki?" Freed asks confused.

I huff quietly. "Am I that unrecognizable?" I ask and Freed looks at me surprised.

"Aki?" Freed asks surprised.

I hum. "Yeah." I say and Freed pulls me into a tight hug. "You idiot." I mumble quietly as I hug him just as tight.

"You two are adorable." Lucy says and leaves us alone.

"Thank you." Freed whispers.

"What for?" I ask him.

"Saving us, you took on Achnologia again for us." Freed says as he steps back. "Your hair paid the price." Freed says as he touches some of it.

I shrug. "I kind of like the white hair though, it looks like Mom's scales." I say with a smile.

"How are you holding up after that?" Freed asks cautiously.

I turn to look at the sky. "Well I'm a bit sad, she did raise me after all, but I've still got Fairy Tail, and even if that's stripped away from me, I've got all my friends, I'm sure I can find Dad somewhere, and I've got you and the Thunder Legion, so its not like I'll ever be alone." I say and Freed nods. "But I guess if all else is taken from me, I can travel, make new friends, start up a new Fairy Tail guild in the same Image as the first masters." I continue.

"What? Would you be the guild master then?" Laxus teases as he grabs my cheeks.

I pout. "Well I am smarter than you, what kind of idiot destroys his system even more?" I ask him annoyed. "Also, let go of my cheeks this instant." I order.

"They're squishy." Laxus says as he pulls  my cheeks.

I look at him irritated and I slap his hands away. "I said, let go of my cheeks." I huff and Freed and Bickslow chuckle while Evergreen laughs.

Laxus just pouts and I shake my head.

"Aki Izuna," A guy starts and I freeze him.

"For the last time, I will not take part in the new magic council, now leave me alone." I say to the guy in a huff.