Cait Shelter

A while later - Aki's POV

"Come on Aki, wake up."

I open my eyes to see Lyon there and I sit up while holding my head slightly. "That was a crash." I comment and Lyon chuckles and nods.

"Yeah, we've been out for a while." Lyon says to me and we get up. "I'll get Sherry and Ren, you get Hibiki and Eve." Lyon says to me.

I nod and I get inside Cristina and I get Eve and Hibiki out of there. "God you guys are heavy, give me a hand you unconscious pretty boys." I say and I set them on the ground next to Sherry and Ren. "Seems the two of us are the only ones awake." I say and Lyon nods.

"We should figure out a way to get these guys to Cait Shelter." Lyon says to me and I sigh.

"This would be a great time for Mystogan to be around, but no, he's busy on a S-Rank Mission that's supposed to last the entire month, his Anima Magic would be useful right now." I say and I slap Hibiki awake and he groans.

"Be careful with the face." Hibiki mutters.

"Now isn't the time pretty boy, now get your ass up and help us." I say and Lyon chuckles and picks up Sherry.

"Fine, fine." Hibiki says and gets up and I put Eve's arm over my shoulder while Hibiki takes Ren.

We get to the Cait Shelter Guild after a while and some people meet us.

"Well, has Nirvana been stopped?" A woman asks me and I smile.

"I hope so." I say and she takes us to a infirmary. "I'll be fine." I say to her and she looks at me doubtful.

"You look like you just crashed." She says to me and I smile nervously.

"Yeah, we did, out of the sky." Lyon says and I nod.

"Seriously, I'll be fine, I don't have any broken bones or serious injuries, I'm just low on Magic Energy." I say and she nods.

"Well, I should have a look anyways." The woman says to me and makes me sit down in a chair.

"No needles." I say and she nods.

"Its just a simple check." The woman says and Lyon chuckles.

"Your scared of a needle?" Lyon asks me.

I sigh. "You have never seen Porlyusica when she's healing us, that woman would rather beat our heads in than heal us and I swear, the last time she was healing me, she was holding a needle up with a smirk." I say and the woman finishes the check over.

"You seem to be ok, but you desperately need a change of clothes." She says and I sigh.

"Of course I do." I say and she drags me into another tent and shoves an outfit at me and shoves me into the dressing room. 

I change into a red crop top with tassels on the bottom and it covers my entire breasts and has a cut where the cut line of my breasts is, I put on a tan skirt that's split up on both sides and stops below my knee's with a red cloth over it that goes just as long and both have tassels on them on both sides, I put on a white sash to hold up the skirt and black, short, shorts that don't show. I put on a new jacket that has both sleeves and is white with tassels on the bottom of it, it has no hood. I braid my hair to the side and I put on a small crown thing that goes around my head and has a small crystal water drop and I put on a pair of tan sandals that cross over my foot and goes around my foot in a braided style with tassels hanging off the braids.

"Are you done?" The woman asks me.

I look at myself in the mirror.

"I guess so." I say and I walk out and she looks at me in awe.